Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rausch Creek June 14th, 2008

Old 06-02-2008, 12:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by monte
Nevermind. I broke down and looked it up myself. Anyway, is it worth while for a newbie, or is this outing geared for those who have some offroad experience under their belt?
i have a pretty much stock rig and i ahve been to Rausch twice...there is pleanty of green and blue trails to keep you busy all day
Old 06-02-2008, 04:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The inlaws have a funeral to go to that day, lucky for me not so lucky for him, so Patrick and I are free to head up.

Nevermind. I broke down and looked it up myself. Anyway, is it worth while for a newbie, or is this outing geared for those who have some offroad experience under their belt?
We were all new at some point and most of us are happy to help others gain experience. Looking at signiture your Jeep should be able to handle greens, blues and most blacks. If you can make it definetly come, you will have good time.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm going 99%.
I took my stock sahara there and did green/blue trails... You'l be fine.
Hey Tyler, what trails are you gonna hit this time?
Old 06-02-2008, 07:04 PM
JK Super Freak

Start on Blacks then maybe ease into he reds?...How's that for all you freaking PA hockey fans!....

Just kidding, I'll do what the group is capable, and upfor!

basically that means we could run some lightblues iwth stock vehicles, but I'll ease people in!

I'd like to push some if the easier guys wantto watch. Just depends on who is there.

I'm patiently waiting for my sliders to show up!!!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hi All,

Another Stock rig confirmed on the ride.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just got my AtoZ Rock Rails/Sliders delivered. So far I'm 75% in for the trip.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well I am def in for this one. Everytime i get up there i never get to go with u guys so i am in for sure, and yes i am a PA hockey fan there Taylor so i am up for starting on the reds then and seeing if u can hang since i see your hockey team couldn't LOL. Nah i am up for anything maybe i can find out what the hell the back right tire keeps rubbing on since i cant find it at home.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:01 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm out guys (damn it! ). Have a wedding that I have to go to. Tried to get out of it.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MuddyToy
Well I am def in for this one. Everytime i get up there i never get to go with u guys so i am in for sure, and yes i am a PA hockey fan there Taylor so i am up for starting on the reds then and seeing if u can hang since i see your hockey team couldn't LOL. Nah i am up for anything maybe i can find out what the hell the back right tire keeps rubbing on since i cant find it at home.
It's a real shame the Pens lost.....! IHonestly I just couldn't have Crosby win a cup before Ovechkin!

Always next year!

All welcome. We'll have fun regardless.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Taylor bring your programmer with you to this ride i want u to do my tire size to 36's if u can.

Quick Reply: Rausch Creek June 14th, 2008