Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.
View Poll Results: Are you going & which day is better for you?
Yes, I am there Friday or Saturday, I am always ready to Wheel!
30.00%
Yes, I can go on Friday
20.00%
Yes, I can go on Saturday
20.00%
No, I am a poser so I only drive my Jeep on the street.
30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Rausch Creeck Post Turkey Day Trail Ride

Old 11-26-2008, 06:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=paramaniac;809101]
anything you need me to bring?
[QUOTE]

Bring everything you can think of. Make sure to bring lunch, any recovery gear, any tools, spare parts, etc.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:26 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=acelockco;809143][QUOTE=paramaniac;809101]

Bring everything you can think of. Make sure to bring lunch, any recovery gear, any tools, spare parts, etc.
i dont really have any spare parts, i always wheel with my recovery gear and tools...... i was thinking more along the lines of coffee, sandwiches, red bull, water????
Old 11-26-2008, 08:49 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=paramaniac;809264][QUOTE=acelockco;809143]
Originally Posted by paramaniac

i dont really have any spare parts, i always wheel with my recovery gear and tools...... i was thinking more along the lines of coffee, sandwiches, red bull, water????
Gotcha', I wasn't sure as we have never wheeled together (at least I don't think we have). I usually stop at Wawa when I gas up in the morning to get some lunch and drinks to toss into the cooler and some coffee to get me moving. I should be good, so bring whatever you would like to have for lunch and out on the trail.

Do you have a source of air? I forgot to pick up my scuba cylinder (I have an adaptor for that), so I don't have anything. I don't think the dive shop will be open tomorrow, so there is no way I can get it before we go on Fri. Worse case we can bum some air of of someone in the parking lot at RC or drive with low PSI to the closest gas station with a pocket full of quarters. I still think RC should install a compressor with tire filling stations for all of the members to use, but that's another story.

Also do some harder greens, easy blues sound good? I am still fairly stock and it is our daily driver, so I won't go too nuts. I have been getting bored with the easy green trails though.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:03 PM
JK Freak

air i do not have. its high on my list of wants as far as mods go.

there is a truck stop at the bottom of the mountain, if all else fails.

i try to bring a cooler of misc snacks and a jug of water with me as well as lunch.

as for the trails, whatever man, im just out to have a good time and not break anything. i usually stick to blues and greens, although i have done one or two reds...

sounds like a good day though. ill keep my cb on and my ears open.
is it friday yet?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by paramaniac
is it friday yet?
Almost! I need to get my fill of Thanksgiving dinner first though.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jerseyjk08
i'll get my spare put together today and check with my friends.. I'll know by later tonight. 9:30 would be fine for me.
Cool, I hope you decide to go. Let us know as soon as you can, I would like to know if I need to look for you.

It should be great with such a small group, a lot less waiting and much more wheeling fun.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:12 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jerseyjk08
I'll know by later tonight. 9:30 would be fine for me.

I am going to bed, I just sent you a PM with my telephone number so you can give me a call tomorrow. Hope to see you there, we will be having fun either way!

Quick Reply: Rausch Creeck Post Turkey Day Trail Ride