Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

PiginaJeep.....strange request..

Old 09-26-2008, 11:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PiginaJeep.....strange request..

When I was in high school we used to drink a beer called Little Kings, they came in 8 packs and we loved them. Now here I am 30 years later and I have a hankering for some. The problem is it is not available anywhere around here, it is brewed in Hudepohl-Schoenling Brewing Co . in Cincinnati, Ohio. So I'm thinking it might be sold in your area. If so could I send you some cash to bring an 8 pack or 2 up with you, just enough to satisfy my taste buds? I could even be convinced to giveing you a couple....
Old 09-26-2008, 12:02 PM
Former Member

I know the beer you are talking about, I only saw it once or twice before in a small liquor store, so I am not sure?
Old 09-26-2008, 12:13 PM
JK Junkie

little king cream ale was made in cincinnati ohio by a brewery called schoenling that has went out of business since i moved away in 1982. Went back to visit my sister a few years ago in ohio and all the beverage docks were out and said that it will be no more i also was looking for it from the high school days. i think some other brewery is copying it nowadays maybe.
this is what the bottles looked like back in tha day:

There is a beer that is very similiar called genessee cream ale that is made in genessee new york by a local brewery of the same name. (the only one they have).

hope that helps and

Last edited by fish; 09-26-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:27 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by fish
little king cream ale was made in cincinnati ohio by a brewery called schoenling that has went out of business since i moved away in 1982. Went back to visit my sister a few years ago in ohio and all the beverage docks were out and said that it will be no more i also was looking for it from the high school days. i think some other brewery is copying it nowadays maybe.
this is what the bottles looke like back in tha day:

There is a beer that is very similiar called genessee cream ale that is made in genessee new york by a local brewery of the same name. (the only one they have).

hope that helps and

Well that pretty much sucks.....yet another childhood memory taken away from me....

Dop you have any idea how many girls I got drunk off of that stuff....awwwww memories. I was thinking about trying it on the wife and see if it still works...
Old 09-26-2008, 12:59 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by BaltChief
Well that pretty much sucks.....yet another childhood memory taken away from me....

Dop you have any idea how many girls I got drunk off of that stuff....awwwww memories. I was thinking about trying it on the wife and see if it still works...

we have a store intown the sells all kinds of Off name beers.. I'll see what I can find.

Quick Reply: PiginaJeep.....strange request..