Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Official VA Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsl
Colonial Heights , VA
Just saw someone's silver X lifted in old town Petersburg (???)

I'm in town for work... any good trails at Ft. Pickett I can total a Ford Expedition?
Old 07-05-2011, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Battlefrog
Curious to know who is going to Tata's in august and if they would like to convoy up there? Myself and Karls10jk will be leaving Friday morning and traveling up toward Richmond. Karl will be coming from the nags head area and meeting me in Newport news.. Figured it would be pretty cool to convoy up there... I'll start a thread depending on feedback... Thanx
I'm going.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Curious to know who is going to Tata's in august and if they would like to convoy up there? Myself and Karls10jk will be leaving Friday morning and traveling up toward Richmond. Karl will be coming from the nags head area and meeting me in Newport news.. Figured it would be pretty cool to convoy up there... I'll start a thread depending on feedback... Thanx
Gonna be tied down with the new little one then, unfortunately. Maybe we'll get something going Oct/Nov...
Old 07-06-2011, 04:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

any trails in richmond, virginia? just went in a local grass field and ended up in some ones backyard...
Old 07-06-2011, 04:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by eastcoasting32
any trails in richmond, virginia? just went in a local grass field and ended up in some ones backyard...
Haha, wow... Keep an eye on Starr motors (website) and tidewater four wheelers has an annual run up at oakridge on labor day weekend. I'm in Newport news, and their isn't sh-t over here...
Old 07-06-2011, 04:28 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by zaknafien

Gonna be tied down with the new little one then, unfortunately. Maybe we'll get something going Oct/Nov...
Maybe we can do another Obx run during that time frame....
Old 07-06-2011, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Haha, wow... Keep an eye on Starr motors (website) and tidewater four wheelers has an annual run up at oakridge on labor day weekend. I'm in Newport news, and their isn't sh-t over here...
yeah I here you on no trails near us. I've never really been off road and i had a sudden urge to explore this newly developed area with homes behind my house. hit small pond and next thing I know I was making an entrance to someones backyard cookout!
Old 07-06-2011, 04:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by eastcoasting32

yeah I here you on no trails near us. I've never really been off road and i had a sudden urge to explore this newly developed area with homes behind my house. hit small pond and next thing I know I was making an entrance to someones backyard cookout!
That's awesome... Did they offer you a burger.. Haha. A few of us hit up Obx beach (outer banks) and have a couple runs "planned" so I'll keep you in the loop...
Old 07-06-2011, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Curious to know who is going to Tata's in august and if they would like to convoy up there?
I'm going over Labor Day Weekend so no tata run for me. :/
Old 07-06-2011, 05:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by aristobrat
I'm going over Labor Day Weekend so no tata run for me. :/
You going to oakridge ? I just sent in my registration...

Quick Reply: Official VA Thread