Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Official VA Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 02:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Party???

I just pulled the trigger on a new rancho sport lift. I'm at a school for the military and all my tools and garage are at home (in NY), not to mention I have never installed a lift before. Is there anyone in the Quantico area that is well versed in installing a lift and might be willing to help a Marine out? I'll bring the beer, a good bottle of scotch for the celebration at the end, and order whatever food you like.

Thanks for any possible help in advance.

Mike
Old 03-22-2011, 02:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UpstateNYMarine
I just pulled the trigger on a new rancho sport lift. I'm at a school for the military and all my tools and garage are at home (in NY), not to mention I have never installed a lift before. Is there anyone in the Quantico area that is well versed in installing a lift and might be willing to help a Marine out? I'll bring the beer, a good bottle of scotch for the celebration at the end, and order whatever food you like.

Mike
How far is it from newport news....
Old 03-22-2011, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Looked lots lots of fun guys

I will have to make that run one of these weekends.

As far as the lift party I wish I could

Have you checked the q-town auto hobby shop. They should have everything you need and a few guys to give you a hand and some solid advice.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's quite a haul for me, wish you were closer. Hope you find someone to help. It's not too difficult to put the lift on and doesn't take that many tools. Good luck.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by UpstateNYMarine

Mike
I can lift heavy things and point out other ways to do things. If you think I could add value, I'd be happy to show up and lend a hand.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Battlefrog
How far is it from newport news....
About 150 miles/3 hours. Just take 64-W to 95-N (via 295-N).
Old 03-22-2011, 05:18 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by aristobrat
About 150 miles/3 hours. Just take 64-W to 95-N (via 295-N).
When are u looking to do this ? I go out of town till the 9th, but I will be more than happy to make the ride down there when I get back. I got a joint mission with the damn airforce
Old 03-22-2011, 05:21 PM
JK Junkie

When are u looking to do this ? I go out of town till the 9th, but I will be more than happy to make the ride down there when I get back. I got a joint mission with the damn airforce
Damn, didn't see that it was you in the blue box. I thought it was the lift kit OP lol...
Old 03-22-2011, 05:23 PM
JK Junkie

Having a bad night man... Didn't even see that it was u who posted the miles till after lol...
Old 03-22-2011, 05:24 PM
JK Junkie

F$&k it, I give up....

Quick Reply: Official VA Thread