Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Official VA Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 05:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I invited everyone out to my house to do some work on Jeeps on the 6th. I will work on getting another date for a meet and greet set up since we have some new people in the area. I have the swr meter for tuning the cb and wired mine myself, Wednesdays are bad for me and I live in Hampton across the tunnel. If you run in to problems, there is a lot of information on here to help.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 PM
PGT
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GIJK
Not to change the subject guys but anyone interested in wheeling this weekend should look up Big Dogs icebreaker in Winchester. Thousands of acres of trails and it's sponsored by Quadretec.
crap. I would have gone if I would have seen this.

On another note, I'm swapping my hood off my MW3 for an AEV heat reduction hood hopefully this week. The stock AEV MW3 hood is posted in the "For Sale" area....I'd LOVE to sell it locally and would even help you install it. It will be at the dealer in Manassas or their paint shop; I'll need to go pick it up at some point shortly after they do the work (or if they're extra nice, they'll have it loaded and ready for me). Bright silver, BTW.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SayreJK07
I'll do it.
So What should we bring Sunday...aside from lift kit and limited amount of tools that I own? Brew preference? Steaks? Etc?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anything but Miller Lite. We'll send someone on a food run to get supplies so we can all chip in. The grocery store is right down the street.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anything but Miller Lite. We'll send someone on a food run to get supplies so we can all chip in. The grocery store is right down the street.
You don't complain about the Miller lite when your at my house... The truth comes out huh.. Ungrateful bastard! Just out of spite I'm bringing some..
Old 05-01-2012, 05:00 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah, I invited everyone out to my house to do some work on Jeeps on the 6th. I will work on getting another date for a meet and greet set up since we have some new people in the area. I have the swr meter for tuning the cb and wired mine myself, Wednesdays are bad for me and I live in Hampton across the tunnel. If you run in to problems, there is a lot of information on here to help.
I wish I hadn't planned a trip to Blacksburg this weekend, I would have stop by Matt. Going to try and make it to star motors on the 12, and hope to see everybody at the meet and greet when you have it!!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Battlefrog

You don't complain about the Miller lite when your at my house... The truth comes out huh.. Ungrateful bastard! Just out of spite I'm bringing some..
Let me know when you need a refill, I'll pee in your bottles for you.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:31 AM
JK Junkie

Let me know when you need a refill, I'll pee in your bottles for you.
Foul bastard....
Old 05-01-2012, 09:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

hey Mr. battlefrog, are you running the cooltek cb ant mount? Im trying to decide between the license plate mount or the tailgate.

J.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:08 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ylojelo
hey Mr. battlefrog, are you running the cooltek cb ant mount? Im trying to decide between the license plate mount or the tailgate.

J.
I'm running a $10 universal 3 way mount from a local truck stop. Very easy to install with minor modification to the insides of plate holder.... 20 min and Bam!

Quick Reply: Official VA Thread