Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

My eastcoast JKfest pictures

Old 10-30-2008, 06:13 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am looking forward to it, I really do hope everything falls into place for part 2.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pictures and great event Im also waiting for the next one. Props to 4WD they gave out alotta freakin money in prizes. Can't wait to do it again.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

An idea for next event.....start an event shirt/sticker design thread a few months before hand and let forum users submit ideas and or designs for the event shirts.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rock Sniper
An idea for next event.....start an event shirt/sticker design thread a few months before hand and let forum users submit ideas and or designs for the event shirts.
Great idea Gary!

I know for a fact that if there is another one next year, our Canadian crew heading down there would be larger than this years. A few of the guys we wheel with up here are kicking themselves for not coming after seeing the pics!
Old 10-30-2008, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rock Sniper
Let's hope it's not like the "Madden" curse!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by paineszj
Thanks in advance for the orders, and thank you to everyone who has ordered in the past.

Getting orders after an event like this drastically helps us make the decision to do it again! That goes for every other sponsor who helped at this event., or any other event.

Please don’t take my comments out of context, there is a very high possibility that we will be doing the event again. But its hard to commit to something that is 11 months away, who knows what the economy is going to do within that period of time.

I look forward to wheeling with everyone again next year! Hopefully no one minds if I bring a slightly built TJ?
Yeah, ill bet. Get a whole bunch of idiots together, get em to break stuff, and then hand out bussiness cards on where to get the parts after. You guys are about one lug nut short of ambulance chasin lawyers. YOU WANT ORDERS. YOU GOT'EM. Two driveshafts, two diff covers, a donkey and a cornhole set. Btween you and the *%*& Canadians im going broke.
PS. dyolfknip, im havin alot of trouble training the donkey. you got the name of that establishment? i could use a few pointers.

WHOLE POST IS SARCASM AND MY TAKE ON HUMOR.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by guinness
Yeah, ill bet. Get a whole bunch of idiots together, get em to break stuff, and then hand out bussiness cards on where to get the parts after. You guys are about one lug nut short of ambulance chasin lawyers. YOU WANT ORDERS. YOU GOT'EM. Two driveshafts, two diff covers, a donkey and a cornhole set. Btween you and the *%*& Canadians im going broke.
PS. dyolfknip, im havin alot of trouble training the donkey. you got the name of that establishment? i could use a few pointers.

WHOLE POST IS SARCASM AND MY TAKE ON HUMOR.

for donkey training tips, see schumer's notes on creating a jr. senator from NY.

she gave all of NY a good cornholing.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, I got in to a few pics drinking beers with the Canadians and the Corn Holers in the Comfort Inn Lot. (Damn I look fat!)

Good pics and write up PiginaJeep.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by paineszj
Thanks in advance for the orders, and thank you to everyone who has ordered in the past.

Getting orders after an event like this drastically helps us make the decision to do it again! That goes for every other sponsor who helped at this event., or any other event.

Please don’t take my comments out of context, there is a very high possibility that we will be doing the event again. But its hard to commit to something that is 11 months away, who knows what the economy is going to do within that period of time.

I look forward to wheeling with everyone again next year! Hopefully no one minds if I bring a slightly built TJ?
Just ordered the Rock Hard Sport Cage and Rear Center bar. Seeing it on Bob's JK at the JK fest helped me make the decision (was having a little bit of envy).
Hopefully, with the orders you all are getting as a direct result of the event 4wd.com will be a sponsor in the future. I had a great time and added a lot more to my wish list.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by vwJarhead
Yeah, I got in to a few pics drinking beers with the Canadians and the Corn Holers in the Comfort Inn Lot. (Damn I look fat!)

Good pics and write up PiginaJeep.
My head is either cutoff or blocked in most of the picsDid my ex-wife pay off someone?

Quick Reply: My eastcoast JKfest pictures