Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

My eastcoast JKfest pictures

Old 10-29-2008, 12:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by acelockco
Possibility?? What's that all about? We had a great turnout, and an amazing time was had by all. It couldn't have been more of a success, so what we want to hear is "....looking forward to doing it again next year, in fact we are already planning things."
Honestly I’m not in the position to say it’s going to happen again next year, I can sway the vote, but I don’t pull the trigger. It’s very likely that we will be doing it again, we had a great turnout and great response afterwards.

I'm just not willing to say its going to happen for sure until the event is green flagged by the company.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please, for the love of all things sacred, if it happens again, please do not make YELLOW shirts. About any colour is preferable.

At this point in pre-planning, I nominate BLUE.

----------------
Now playing: Oil 10 - Synchro 4 All
via FoxyTunes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:24 PM
JK Jedi Master

Possibility?? What's that all about? We had a great turnout, and an amazing time was had by all. It couldn't have been more of a success, so what we want to hear is "....looking forward to doing it again next year, in fact we are already planning things."

project jk will have one, hopefully we can have 4wd's help once again. if not thats Ok too. They did a great job this year. The economy is tough right now, i dont think any company would ok an event this far in advance.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

ill tell you what if 4WD does sponser it ill buy a winch bumper tommorrow , that should do it right , seriously i think everyone who attended had a blast and i for 1 started spending money as soon as i got home , man did that fest give me alot of ideas , now if i only had deeper pockets ... all in time i guess please sponser the fest again
Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
project jk will have one, hopefully we can have 4wd's help once again. if not thats Ok too. They did a great job this year. The economy is tough right now, i dont think any company would ok an event this far in advance.
Im sure either way there will be something again at RC next year. Even without sponsorship, we had about 25 JK's there last Oct for a Meet and great.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bly109
Im sure either way there will be something again at RC next year. Even without sponsorship, we had about 25 JK's there last Oct for a Meet and great.
You know that! I will be there either way! I will be sure to remind 4WD Hardware that I was at the event and enjoyed myself every time I place an order this winter. I have a lot of Jeep projects in line for the winter, so they will be hearing this a lot.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by paineszj
Great write up Chris! I especially enjoyed this part

"At the end of the night, it was back to the hotel for us and a Cornhole Championships to compete in. Sadly, the Canadian Crew just couldn’t compete with the likes of Brian Hart (Bustabizz) and Jamey Paine (Painezj) - the self-proclaimed and reigning Eastcoast Cornhole Champs. Now, I’m not sure that’s a title I would want, but hey - that’s just me."

Thanks again to everyone who participated! We had a great time at this event and are looking forward to the possibility of doing it again next year.
I hope everyone can do it again next year, it was a great event,Had awesome sponsorshipand I met alot of people that I hope to wheel with again soon!
Old 10-30-2008, 05:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

You know that! I will be there either way! I will be sure to remind 4WD Hardware that I was at the event and enjoyed myself every time I place an order this winter. I have a lot of Jeep projects in line for the winter, so they will be hearing this a lot.
Thanks in advance for the orders, and thank you to everyone who has ordered in the past.

Getting orders after an event like this drastically helps us make the decision to do it again! That goes for every other sponsor who helped at this event., or any other event.

Please don’t take my comments out of context, there is a very high possibility that we will be doing the event again. But its hard to commit to something that is 11 months away, who knows what the economy is going to do within that period of time.

I look forward to wheeling with everyone again next year! Hopefully no one minds if I bring a slightly built TJ?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by paineszj
...that we will be doing the event again. But its hard to commit to something that is 11 months away, who knows what the economy is going to do within that period of time.

I look forward to wheeling with everyone again next year! Hopefully no one minds if I bring a slightly built TJ?

It is hard not to want to upgrade the Jeep after seeing all of the great modded Jeeps that were there.

Hopefully the economy is OK again by then, but I am sure everyone understands not committing to something so far away, especially in these shaky times.

As far as the TJ, I don't think any of us have problems with any type of Jeep vehicle showing up. One of your guys had his Teal Blue CJ-7 there. and it was great to see him on the trails.

Oh, by the way, THANKS 4WD Hardware, I just got the Holiday Catalog and I thought the Gift Card attached was a very nice gift!

Ace
Old 10-30-2008, 06:12 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oZmonKey
Please, for the love of all things sacred, if it happens again, please do not make YELLOW shirts. About any colour is preferable.

At this point in pre-planning, I nominate BLUE.

----------------
Now playing: Oil 10 - Synchro 4 All
via FoxyTunes
One bright yellow shirt with blue pinstripes, coming right up *L*

Quick Reply: My eastcoast JKfest pictures