Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 05-06-2009, 12:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamisadam
That's the problem, the pool lights at Eisenhower Park fell into the pool from the ceiling. These are MAJOR light fixtures! So they had to drain this GIANT pool to clean all the glass out and work above it. Aparently, it takes a while to refill!

So, Joey2x, IT WAS YOU!!!

in the study with the candle stick!!!

muahaha!!

well to be honest that sucks... thats crazy that the whole fixture fell!
its good that no one was in the pool when it happend!!!
and thats good that they are really clearing it up the right way and not just scooping out the busted parts and then saying ohh dont worry about the glass.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

I should be around the 16th if you guys need a hand, I installd my BB w/shocks by myself in half a day..

Keep us posted when these lifts are going on.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by VINdecent
I should be around the 16th if you guys need a hand, I installd my BB w/shocks by myself in half a day..

Keep us posted when these lifts are going on.
Wow! 1/2 a day alone? Impressive! As soon as I know about 16th, I'll post it here.

THANKS!!!!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yea the Jeep had less than 600 miles on it and the right tools, the bolts fell off pretty much...

Sounds good
Old 05-06-2009, 03:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Wow! 1/2 a day alone? Impressive! As soon as I know about 16th, I'll post it here.

THANKS!!!!
yea it won't take long i did it by myself in 3 hours thats cake compared to what i have done. with more than one person it will be CAKE
Old 05-06-2009, 03:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds awesome. It sounds like we could have all 3 of em done in three hours at this rate
Old 05-06-2009, 04:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

absolutely. Mine is new(ish) and was only off road once. But just once, and I see how much harder it is to work under there. I'm SO glad I did the EVAP relocation prior to that.

Anyway, I'm very handy with a wrench, so with some guidance, I'm sure we'll all do fine!
Old 05-06-2009, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Same here. Like I mentioned, I've lowered two cars I've owned before, so I should be quite capable. We'll kick some ass and drink some beers, in no particular order.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:06 PM
JK Super Freak

i can't wait just cleaned out my garage today after i finished putting on my tire carrier when i got home from work. so we are ready to go. it should stay clean because i have no major projects to work on can't wait to meet all of you. we are going to have to plan a trip after everyone gets there stuff done.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Offroadme
i can't wait just cleaned out my garage today after i finished putting on my tire carrier when i got home from work. so we are ready to go. it should stay clean because i have no major projects to work on can't wait to meet all of you. we are going to have to plan a trip after everyone gets there stuff done.
totally down for that... hahah again thanks alot for making your tools/workspace/expertece available to us...

I am thinking with all of us being fairly hands on we are going to have PLENTY of time for grilling up some steaks and burgers hahaha oh and of course some beers!

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY