Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBirish
ive been doorless and topless since last thurs and prob wont have them on til wed its gonna rain i think. but were no match for chevym14 haha
you're absolutely right. I don't think anyone can be that hardcore.

I second the awesomeness of the quadratec front floor mats. I'm seriously considering picking up the rear one as well. I beleive mine were backordered too when I got Em, but didn't take too long.

Oh and Offroadme, nice to see another orange jeep comin

Last edited by Snickterp; 04-28-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:09 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JOEY2TIMES, we did a lift on Sunday for Aphazia, 4" lift. didnt use any spring compressors. amd it was no problem getting the springs in.. we did have the compressors on hand, but they popped right in
Old 04-28-2009, 12:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by racer83l
JOEY2TIMES, we did a lift on Sunday for Aphazia, 4" lift. didnt use any spring compressors. amd it was no problem getting the springs in.. we did have the compressors on hand, but they popped right in
Joe here is an expert at installing lifts
Old 04-28-2009, 12:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BBirish
Joe here is an expert at installing lifts
lol I wouldnt say that.. only involved with 3 on JK's so far...

speaking of it, when am I going to see you Brendan and check out those rear brake lines???
Old 04-28-2009, 12:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by racer83l
lol I wouldnt say that.. only involved with 3 on JK's so far...

speaking of it, when am I going to see you Brendan and check out those rear brake lines???
I dont know joe my lift is perfect wouldnt have been able to do it without you

I guess I'd see you friday if your going???? if not i have no idea
Old 04-28-2009, 03:54 PM
JK Super Freak

I have my CTS exams on friday but I am def trying to get to the meet this week... its like something is always comming up on friday and screwing me up hahaha

I could DEF use the help with the lift if anyone wants to lend a hand... Just name your brand and I will bring the beers!! haha

The kit came today... 1 day shippped is pretty freaking awesome... Quadratec so far has impressed me... I just wish they would give forum discounts!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joey2times
I have my CTS exams on friday but I am def trying to get to the meet this week... its like something is always comming up on friday and screwing me up hahaha

I could DEF use the help with the lift if anyone wants to lend a hand... Just name your brand and I will bring the beers!! haha

The kit came today... 1 day shippped is pretty freaking awesome... Quadratec so far has impressed me... I just wish they would give forum discounts!!!
Looks like I'm stuck at work until 9 this friday again, I'll try to get there hopefully.

We should def organize another lift party and get all of us who need it all lifted up

Quadratec never lets me down with their shipping times.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Snickterp
Looks like I'm stuck at work until 9 this friday again, I'll try to get there hopefully.

We should def organize another lift party and get all of us who need it all lifted up

Quadratec never lets me down with their shipping times.
Thats because theres a warehouse in PA so everything gets here in 1-2 days hahah never pay or 1day shipping with quadratec
Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm waiting on my lift. I'd like to do it wtih you guys. Can you hold out at all? I'll check to see when I'm getting it. (through some of my www.JPFreek.com / www.jeeptales.com sponsors).
Old 04-29-2009, 11:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Did everyone get their nys beach permits??? if not last day to get them is april 30th dont forget!!!! If anyone needs directions or anything to the park office shoot me a pm

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY