Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 04-25-2014, 07:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own Prizmatic Powder Coating and a friend just showed me this thread. No one reached out to me about doing these brackets. I've already done 3 or 4 sets for customers. I currently have a grill assembly, a set of Metal Cloak fenders and a pair of RPB bars in the shop to do. I have also done a lot of Poison Spider parts. I recently did a set of Pro Comp wheels and a set of Fuel wheels white for a girl who has a white 2013. Just don't appreciate the bad feedback from someone I never heard from. I like doing jeep stuff because you guys like to do different colors and finishes.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Prizmatic Powder Coating
I own Prizmatic Powder Coating and a friend just showed me this thread. No one reached out to me about doing these brackets. I've already done 3 or 4 sets for customers. I currently have a grill assembly, a set of Metal Cloak fenders and a pair of RPB bars in the shop to do. I have also done a lot of Poison Spider parts. I recently did a set of Pro Comp wheels and a set of Fuel wheels white for a girl who has a white 2013. Just don't appreciate the bad feedback from someone I never heard from. I like doing jeep stuff because you guys like to do different colors and finishes.
We were not talking about prizmatic, we were talking about elite...
Old 04-27-2014, 11:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Thorrrrrr
This seemed like a good place to post this... Looking to maybe trade a set of 5 Pro Comp 5001's (17") for a set of 5 Pro Comp 7069's. Whadaya think?
I have 5069's!

Old 04-27-2014, 11:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 12JKR
We were not talking about prizmatic, we were talking about elite...
It was my fault. I mistakenly looped prizmatic in with elite and action. I edited the post and took them out.

Peter at prismatic got back to me almost right away with a great price, I'd just found out my buddy could do them. The pride of ownership that he came on here to protect his reputation says so much about Prizmatic. I think we all just got the answer for where to go for powdercoating on the island. Sorry Peter. I really can't apologize enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2014, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by HiHoSilver
I have 5069's!

Yeah, I'm liking the old school look of holies. Were the 5069's an earlier version? If you know anyone over at the shop whose looking for a set of 5001's, I'd love to make a quick sale. These things are like new.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been looking for a powder coater for some non-Jeep items. I will give Prizmatic Powder Coating a try.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:55 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by etl330
It was my fault. I mistakenly looped prizmatic in with elite and action. I edited the post and took them out.

Peter at prismatic got back to me almost right away with a great price, I'd just found out my buddy could do them. The pride of ownership that he came on here to protect his reputation says so much about Prizmatic. I think we all just got the answer for where to go for powdercoating on the island. Sorry Peter. I really can't apologize enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all good!!! If anyone needs anything done give us a call. Phone number is in profile pic. Thanks!

Last edited by Prizmatic Powder Coating; 05-01-2014 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:44 AM
JK Junkie

who is this??

Flares are cut.

Jeep Wrangler driver fled Medford crash scene, police say - Newsday
Old 05-13-2014, 06:48 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by racer83l
I saw that this morning and thought it was a Liberty. I read the article and I'm like where's the Wrangler??
Old 05-13-2014, 07:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Definitely a Wrangler. Hopefully no one from any of the groups or forums considering they fled the scene.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY