Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 06-26-2013, 03:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any meets soon
Old 06-26-2013, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Idk I hope so. This weather is great
Old 06-26-2013, 04:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone want to get together Friday evening?
Old 06-26-2013, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

yo yo yooooo...

Anyone want to help a newbie jeeper out?

got a friend who is trying to really join the Jeeper movement and has a 2.5 rk lift he wants to install... I got driveway space tomorrow 530pm on and also maybe some driveway space next weekend if anyone wants to lend a hand it would be really cool of them...

Tools wise I think we are pretty solid, but over all the experience and support means a lot.

Pizza and beers are expected to be supplied by said newbie...

Anyone want to help??

Ma dukes lives in Smithtown so it would be in her driveway I think.
Can't exactly have a lift party in manhattan hahahaha

I know I haven't really been active since I rolled my bitch and all that, but he's a good dude and it would be good to get him linked up with good people.

Let me know!!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:21 PM
JK Newbie

Friday yeah and which lift
Old 06-27-2013, 07:20 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by conifers4
Anyone want to get together Friday evening?
Fridays are bad. I'm off Saturday- Monday. :(
Old 06-27-2013, 09:10 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joey, wassup man! I should be available to assist next weekend, sounds fun. Tonight on the other hand is no good. Calling for buckets of rain later anyways.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone interested in an ipad 2? Pm me! Need gone tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-28-2013, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joey2times
yo yo yooooo...

Anyone want to help a newbie jeeper out?

got a friend who is trying to really join the Jeeper movement and has a 2.5 rk lift he wants to install... I got driveway space tomorrow 530pm on and also maybe some driveway space next weekend if anyone wants to lend a hand it would be really cool of them...

Tools wise I think we are pretty solid, but over all the experience and support means a lot.

Pizza and beers are expected to be supplied by said newbie...

Anyone want to help??

Ma dukes lives in Smithtown so it would be in her driveway I think.
Can't exactly have a lift party in manhattan hahahaha .

I know I haven't really been active since I rolled my bitch and all that, but he's a good dude and it would be good to get him linked up with good people.

Let me know!!
I just read your post. How did you make out? I live in Smithtown and would be happy to help. I did a 3.5" max travel lift in my driveway last year. PM me if you still need help. I'm available this Sunday or the next couple of weeks
Old 06-29-2013, 08:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Updates

Its the RK 2.5 inch max travel kit.
got lower CA's front and rear
Billi's for shocks and the 2.5 coils and what not.
Extended break lines and the exhaust reposition/adjustment parts.
some other minor bits of kit.

The kid with the truck is my best friends little brother, by no means little, or inadequate with tools, but this is his first venture down the jeeper path and he is not real knowledgeable about jeeps yet. We are working on that. He's been to RC stock once or twice and now has done some mods, cut pinch welds and put in rockers and so on so he's not afraid to get his hands dirty. He ALWAYS wants to go wheeling too so I figured its best to introduce em to the crew

This weekend might be tough because its a holiday weekend. I am going to be traveling a lot (by train and ferry) with no car so it kinda makes it a PITA to do things...

His brother/my best friend gets married on the 13th, so I will be on LI for that obviously. The following day SUNDAY the 14th There is a bar-b-q planned with lots of delicious food and booze (this is not like a wedding thing or anything, just friends getting together since we are all on LI) Anyone who wants to help with the lift is more then welcome to come. 10am is the start time planned, and the address is in Hauppauge NY 11788. The driveway will be cleared and we will have the jeep on full jacks ready to go. I kid you not when I say the food is going to be amazing his mother is like a serious chef. There is a pool also so you guys can beat the heat with a ice cold brewski and a cannon ball when needed.

Anyone who wants to help out just reply and I will PM you my # and the actual address and stuff so we can coordinate a bit better.
If anyone else has some parts they need installed we could help with that too I am sure!

Thanks in advance guys, I cannot wait till I get another Jeep so I can get back into mods and wheeling with you all.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY