Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 05-24-2013, 09:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by conifers4

Are you camping or did you guys book a room? Its short notice but let me see...

I can't make it this Wed. due to work but I'd really hope it works out so we can finally get something off the ground.
We'd be getting a room
Old 05-24-2013, 09:42 AM
JK Newbie

Check post #7879
I'm confused. Post #7879?
Old 05-24-2013, 09:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ghost28
Ok so lets do a soft meet/get together this coming wednesday evening May 29th....I know some guys may not be able to make it but lets give it a shot and see where it goes...then we could alternate and do it during the week sometimes and on weekends other times....Copiague is where my Bros shop is right off sunrise Highway on the corner of New Highway and Ralph Ave....Lets get a list together of who can make it....nothing crazy just a bunch of us hang out and talk JEEP and whatever else comes up.....
This is #7879 Lisa
Old 05-24-2013, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok so lets do a soft meet/get together this coming wednesday evening May 29th....I know some guys may not be able to make it but lets give it a shot and see where it goes...then we could alternate and do it during the week sometimes and on weekends other times....Copiague is where my Bros shop is right off sunrise Highway on the corner of New Highway and Ralph Ave....Lets get a list together of who can make it....nothing crazy just a bunch of us hang out and talk JEEP and whatever else comes up.....

Post #7879
Old 05-24-2013, 09:57 AM
JK Newbie

This is #7879 Lisa
Thanks. I'm using mobile app so doesn't display post #'s. But unfortunately I can't do 29th. I'll be away.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 41dmb13
Thanks. I'm using mobile app so doesn't display post #'s. But unfortunately I can't do 29th. I'll be away.
We could Postpone it for the 5th if thats etter for some but thats why i said a soft meet...Just to test the waters if people show and maybe even brainstorm about what we could do in the future.....I am thinking if we have a good time we could do it twice a month once on a weknight and once on a weekend morning so that all can make it.....When i was into Mustangs we used to do every thursday at a local Dunkin and then go cruise around a little after and a few times a year we would take a ride out to Montauk for the day or port jeff in a big azz line of Mustangs....Would be cool to do that with Jeeps....
Old 05-24-2013, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys. I haven't been on in a while. How Is everybody.. I'd be up to coming to meet ups too during the week. I can't make this Wednesday but I can do the 5th
Old 05-24-2013, 07:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I may try to hit OBI Sunday too...dress warm!

AdamIsAdam

Last edited by adamisadam; 05-24-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We could Postpone it for the 5th if thats etter for some but thats why i said a soft meet...Just to test the waters if people show and maybe even brainstorm about what we could do in the future.....I am thinking if we have a good time we could do it twice a month once on a weknight and once on a weekend morning so that all can make it.....When i was into Mustangs we used to do every thursday at a local Dunkin and then go cruise around a little after and a few times a year we would take a ride out to Montauk for the day or port jeff in a big azz line of Mustangs....Would be cool to do that with Jeeps....
I like where your headed with this
Old 05-25-2013, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I like where your heading with this too

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY