Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 05-05-2013, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey I'm down for a meet and greet! I'm from nesconset and we are closing on our house in centereach this month so we can have a BBQ! Haha
Old 05-06-2013, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah i mentioned Copiague and we can do it whenever we want after business hours during the week and on the weekend....Plenty of room and its not in a residential area so we can make noise and not get bitched at.....Lets figure out a date that works for everyone....we can even do a weekly or monthly thing if you guys And gals want....
Old 05-06-2013, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Sweet. I used to cover mine with a tarp, mostly cause it was under a tree in my yard. Now I just leave it on a concrete slab on some 2x4s in my yard. Most annoying thing in the combination off slider webs and grass clippings from the lawn mower.

Scrubbing bubbles. Hmmm

AdamIsAdam
mine are not in the same spot as this photo but are still far enough away from the lawn to keep clippings away. I take a shop vac to the spider webs.

Ya, Scrubbing Bubbles works great on the white fiberglass inside.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ghost28
Yeah i mentioned Copiague and we can do it whenever we want after business hours during the week and on the weekend....Plenty of room and its not in a residential area so we can make noise and not get bitched at.....Lets figure out a date that works for everyone....we can even do a weekly or monthly thing if you guys And gals want....
Just a reminder to all. May 18th is national TOPLESS DAY
Old 05-07-2013, 11:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ghost28
Guess what? We all voted and put you in charge, set a date and time.....we will come
Old 05-08-2013, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

so i called smith point and they said that their outer beach is going to be closed til mid-august for bird nesting. Im considering getting the state park pass, but havent heard anything about their outerbeaches. Anyone here ever go to the state outer beaches? is it worth the price?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

picked up a set of 4 mopar 1/2 doors from some guy in delaware yesterday , loving these doors , pics as soon as i take them .... im down for meet n greet if you put one together
Old 05-08-2013, 03:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
picked up a set of 4 mopar 1/2 doors from some guy in delaware yesterday , loving these doors , pics as soon as i take them .... im down for meet n greet if you put one together
I wanna get myself a set of half doors for trips up to rausch, my doors got some scratches! :( lol nothing major but they'd be nice to have
Old 05-08-2013, 05:34 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by conifers4

Guess what? We all voted and put you in charge, set a date and time.....we will come
So lets be about it. How does May 22nd sound for first Get Together then 3rd Wednesday of the month going forward?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds good

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY