Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 01-11-2013, 03:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rausch Creek Guided Green Ride

It's on Jan.26th. I have a stock JKU and thought this would be a good way to wheel, have fun and build confidence. I don't know the park all that well. Been once for their 101 class and had a blast. I know a there is a trip already planned for that weekend but those guys aren't running any greens. Anyone interested? There is info on the RC forum. Says they only have it if 5 vehicles sign up or they reschedule. Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dropkick-JK
It's on Jan.26th. I have a stock JKU and thought this would be a good way to wheel, have fun and build confidence. I don't know the park all that well. Been once for their 101 class and had a blast. I know a there is a trip already planned for that weekend but those guys aren't running any greens. Anyone interested? There is info on the RC forum. Says they only have it if 5 vehicles sign up or they reschedule. Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there.
I wish I could go :( ill be grading regents all day. Have fun guys! If you reschedule let me know
Old 01-12-2013, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks for all the welcome backs guys , most of the people that wrote that are all new names to me .... i hope to get to meet a bunch of you for wheeling trips in the near future , a lil info on me for those of you that dont know me , im 46 (act like 26) have a 10 yr old son , and i love wheeling rausch , and jersey pine barrens , my rig is stock for about 2-3 more weeks then the build begins, i was a member here 3-4 yrs ago and got into trouble with a mod , but i wont go into details .... now im back , and glad to be ... im already signed up for toplessfortatas run in august , and it a run not to miss , and its for a great cause too...
Old 01-12-2013, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
thanks for all the welcome backs guys , most of the people that wrote that are all new names to me .... i hope to get to meet a bunch of you for wheeling trips in the near future , a lil info on me for those of you that dont know me , im 46 (act like 26) have a 10 yr old son , and i love wheeling rausch , and jersey pine barrens , my rig is stock for about 2-3 more weeks then the build begins, i was a member here 3-4 yrs ago and got into trouble with a mod , but i wont go into details .... now im back , and glad to be ... im already signed up for toplessfortatas run in august , and it a run not to miss , and its for a great cause too...
Can't wait to see ya at tft I'll be in group 20 with my dad
Old 01-12-2013, 03:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
My fiancé and I will be at TFT too. It's our first year though so I'm excited. Hopefully we can all plan a meeting at rausch before than.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:13 PM
JK Newbie

I was looking at TFT today. Wasn't sure which group to join. Hopefully by then I'll have my lift and 35's. other wise I'd be on a green only group.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I was looking at TFT today. Wasn't sure which group to join. Hopefully by then I'll have my lift and 35's. other wise I'd be on a green only group.
I signed up for green/blue and I'm a stock 13 JKUR which is what we'll be taking to TFT. My fiancé's got a stock 12 JKUS and we both ran some easy blues with no trouble or damage our last trip out.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm subscribed to the thread and I'll be keeping my eyes open for any LI meets!
Old 01-13-2013, 04:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

i dont know if theres any spots open , but im in group 22 , should be a good group , if your on 35 , you want to at minimum do blues, and if you have factory side steps you will want to remove them , 10 minutes at most , or they will come back broken , join in it will sell out , it always does ... btw its kid friendly if you have any

Last edited by lijeepguy; 01-13-2013 at 04:59 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Does anybody know of a good place to get an alignment with 35's in Nassau or Suffolk that knows lifted jeeps and wont overcharge for it?
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY