Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 06-11-2012, 11:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im in for a meet up.... ALSO

I may be looking to sell my trektop Nx for my JKU had it less than a couple months asking 620
cant have the soft top at school....
PM me if anyone is intrested

thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 11:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dave and Busters may not be a good idea. I watch a lot of UFC fights at that one off 110 and have found a lot of guys use that parking lot for car / truck get togethers. Security and the Police are always there and sometimes chase them away.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

D&B I heard doesn't allow the car meets there anymore. But if it's like 5-10 cars, I doubt it would be an issue. We could always go in and buy a beer or food too.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sunday evenings or mornings are good 4 me, this sunday ill be in PA so i cant make it but def the following sunday, i can any of the places listed too
Old 06-11-2012, 01:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

One thing that might be good too is if we do it somewhere off of a highway or busy area, this way if any other jeepers see they may stop by. Or itll look like a jeep dealership lol. I just know the car shows ive been too ive driven past on the highway then pulled over to check out
Old 06-11-2012, 05:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Drayko88
One thing that might be good too is if we do it somewhere off of a highway or busy area, this way if any other jeepers see they may stop by. Or itll look like a jeep dealership lol. I just know the car shows ive been too ive driven past on the highway then pulled over to check out
Where would you do something like that? Park & Ride of the LIE?
Old 06-11-2012, 05:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Rescue Green JKU on Southern State... in the fender bender.. are you here?

On my way home.. on Southern State East.. three or four cars on the right shoulder.. One with it's trunk smashed in to the rear window the one delivering the blow was a lifted JKU with stinger.. Looked like the JKU had little to no damage, but the car it hit.. OMG..

Could you imagine looking in your mirror and seeing a lifted rig with a stinger coming at you?
Old 06-11-2012, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

How about something off of sunrise highway??
Old 06-11-2012, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MikekiM

Where would you do something like that? Park & Ride of the LIE?
Although that sounds exciting lol, what i meant is like sunrise hwy, or rte 110, or rte 231, where there is shopping centers and train stations right off the highway. I know the 2 shows i sometimes go to are both on sunrise, one in bayshore at the bobs shopping center and the other at wantagh train station. Though this idea might draw unwanted attention aswell so maybe its not the best idea
Old 06-11-2012, 06:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Although that sounds exciting lol, what i meant is like sunrise hwy, or rte 110, or rte 231, where there is shopping centers and train stations right off the highway. I know the 2 shows i sometimes go to are both on sunrise, one in bayshore at the bobs shopping center and the other at wantagh train station. Though this idea might draw unwanted attention aswell so maybe its not the best idea
It all sound fine to me...

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY