Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 03-05-2012, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone part of the lior club? I was thinking of making it to the meeting tomorrow since I'm actually off, I really want to do some good off roading this spring/summer
Old 03-05-2012, 06:31 AM
JK Super Freak

well... came out to my truck this morning and it was fucking covered in egg on the side that faces the street... like fucking pegged at least six times...

I really can't think of any one who would even be remotely upset with me or know where I live even...

I am assuming its just random...
Stop signs have been getting tagged up lately and I live pretty damn close to 110...

I really would have paid cash to catch it in the act... I would have been fairly upset having woke up in prison this morning... but I would be content with the blood on my hands.

Took it to the car wash in Commack that is all hand and open early... they did a good job they they really couldn't get all of it out of the window rubber flap thing and the real small cracks...

Paint looks fucked up in 2 spots and some came off the hard top as well...

I hope Karma strikes and they get there dicks ripped off in some really slow painful accident involving barbed wire...

Vent over...
:flipoff:
Old 03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry to hear about this joey2times, sometimes I really don't understand people.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:59 AM
JK Newbie

Quick question, I was just looking for information on the State Park permits and see there are two:

4 Wheel Beach Vehicle Fishing Permit: $65

Night Sport Fishing Permit: $30

Do I need both or does the 4 Wheel Beach Vehicle Fishing Permit cover both?
Old 03-06-2012, 02:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by joey2times
well... came out to my truck this morning and it was fucking covered in egg on the side that faces the street... like fucking pegged at least six times...
Crap..that sucks. Gotta wonder what goes through the minds of some people.

What does the paint look like now? I might be able to help guide you on how to make the best of it. I used to be a detailing-nut. Is there any kind of etching in the paint where the egg was? The rubber should be easy to treat as long as it's been cleaned well and it sound like it was.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry joey, people really do suck, hope you can buff most of it out. Worst case scenario you can always just cover it with a ton of mud : )
Old 03-06-2012, 05:38 AM
JK Super Freak

So last night when I got home from work... like 9pm I drove around the neighborhood just to see if there was anything else fucked up...

The cars were all cleaned off but there was eggshells and yolk and shit on the street in like 3 more spots where people were parked... didn't get a chance to speak to anyone yet but this morning I did a quick lap to and def there was 2 more spots like a few houses down, you could see where the cars were parked on the street because the outline of shell and goo...

Little bastards hit everyone on the street it looks like...
Old 03-06-2012, 06:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by joey2times
So last night when I got home from work... like 9pm I drove around the neighborhood just to see if there was anything else fucked up...

The cars were all cleaned off but there was eggshells and yolk and shit on the street in like 3 more spots where people were parked... didn't get a chance to speak to anyone yet but this morning I did a quick lap to and def there was 2 more spots like a few houses down, you could see where the cars were parked on the street because the outline of shell and goo...

Little bastards hit everyone on the street it looks like...
Time for a neighborhood watch to go on alert.

Find who is doing this and parade a dozen or so bad-ass JK's into THEIR driveways...
Old 03-06-2012, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Depending on where you guys are on the island, i'm from westchester county just over the bridge. i just picked up my 09 stone white rubicon unlimited on sunday, and loving it!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MikekiM
Find who is doing this and parade a dozen or so bad-ass JK's into THEIR driveways...
That would definitely get the point across!

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY