Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 02-20-2012, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Bumper Needed Long island.

Hey guys unfortunatly I'm gonna be trading in my 08 Sahara-u this week promised the dealer I would change the front bumper before trading it in (mine is all banged up.)

If anyone has a stock front bumper in good condition that's taking up too much space in the garage I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I'm in plainview Long island (Nassau County). Or if your looking to sell one for a decent price I'll buy it if I have to or would be open to trade or something. Lemme know thanks. Lou
Old 02-20-2012, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joey2times

Just the brackets ? or they come with teh door hole plug thing too ??

What finish ?

Thanks,
Just brackets, no plugs... Satin Black sorry it took so long yo respond...
Old 02-20-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by trick50
Hey guys unfortunatly I'm gonna be trading in my 08 Sahara-u this week promised the dealer I would change the front bumper before trading it in (mine is all banged up.)

If anyone has a stock front bumper in good condition that's taking up too much space in the garage I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I'm in plainview Long island (Nassau County). Or if your looking to sell one for a decent price I'll buy it if I have to or would be open to trade or something. Lemme know thanks. Lou
I have a front bumper... Pm me your info and we can figure something out...
Old 02-20-2012, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Do finally got my dw problem solved, lift was alright, alignment needed little to no adjustment. After worrying it was my track bar or something horrible finally got my new nitto 35 inches on and wahla no vibrations no shakes going highway speeds no longer hitting any little bump on the road and the tires look damn nice!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RED9BULL
Please somebody buy my trail cover! I cant believe nobody wants it! Like new, $50 clams!
Sent you a few messages that I would take it.. did you change your mind??
Old 02-24-2012, 03:18 PM
JK Newbie

hey guys, big way to all from Queens. Just got my JK 2012 1st of January. Look forward to doing some off roading on the beach. I'll have to start googling the suffolk permits which I know nothing about living in the city lol.

Hope to see some of you guys on the trails.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by newyork
hey guys, big way to all from Queens. Just got my JK 2012 1st of January. Look forward to doing some off roading on the beach. I'll have to start googling the suffolk permits which I know nothing about living in the city lol.

Well I know the permit for out of residence was somewhere around 120ish, give or take. My dad lives on the city and I was looking it up for him last year bc he wants to get the permit. hopefully we'll see you out here

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Old 02-25-2012, 03:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome : ). Good luck with the new jk. The only beaches i can recommend at the moment are the ones at robert moses. It might be a little bit of a hike for you from queens but the beaches there are beautiful. You should be able to get the permits from either robert moses state park office or belmont state park office
Good luck hope to see ya out there : )
Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Welcome to the team!

The State passes went on sale on Jan 2nd... They get you access to the outer beaches at Robert Moses and Gilgo.

Suffolk and Babylon Town beaches passes aren't available yet.

All the permits come with a short laundry list of required essentials.. Nothing difficult to put on your rig. Things like shovel, first aid kit, and porta-potty... You'll want to add a few of your own niceties like recovery gear and beer..

See ya on the sand!!
Old 02-25-2012, 06:13 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the good info, yes I agree, a recovery kit and beer are essentials lol, singing my solo cup down the beach.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY