Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 01-17-2012, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sooooooo who was at bestbuy in Patchogue yesterday? This was an interesting sight while I was at work lol
Old 01-17-2012, 09:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Tanman823

Sooooooo who was at bestbuy in Patchogue yesterday? This was an interesting sight while I was at work lol

ouch...
Old 01-17-2012, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Worst part. Matching colored bumper but not flairs. Stick on "ram air vent", stick on side hood vents
Old 01-17-2012, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh another visitor. First time seeing dozer up close
Old 01-17-2012, 01:57 PM
JK Super Freak

I don't think I can pick out any one part as worse than another.. it's completely awful from this angle..

Can't imagine what the rest of it looks like.

There are two Dozers in my area.. both are stock Sahara. I don't really care for the body color matching, but it's selling like hot cakes.

There is an Orange Crush on the lot at Security Dodge.. I'm trying to like it.. but not yet.

And last.. Security has an Artic Edition JKU.. Nice color. Like a powder blue metalic. It has what I guess to be a 4" lift, maybe 5"..with 35's, but it's half done. I think it has the same wheels on the Dozer above. The third brake light is extended, but the spare tire bump stops weren't. Windshield mounted lights have wires hanging. Just not working for me. And I hear it's $38k.

I'd rather build my own..

Last edited by MikekiM; 01-17-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah after seeing dozer up close I like crush so much more. Eh one day I'll be able to get an brand new one and pick what i want
Old 01-17-2012, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tanman823

Why!!!!!!!!!.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MikekiM
I don't think I can pick out any one part as worse than another.. it's completely awful from this angle..

Can't imagine what the rest of it looks like.

There are two Dozers in my area.. both are stock Sahara. I don't really care for the body color matching, but it's selling like hot cakes.

There is an Orange Crush on the lot at Security Dodge.. I'm trying to like it.. but not yet.

And last.. Security has an Artic Edition JKU.. Nice color. Like a powder blue metalic. It has what I guess to be a 4" lift, maybe 5"..with 35's, but it's half done. I think it has the same wheels on the Dozer above. The third brake light is extended, but the spare tire bump stops weren't. Windshield mounted lights have wires hanging. Just not working for me. And I hear it's $38k.

I'd rather build my own..

I saw that Arctic in the front lot next to the SRT8. i've actually seen two Arctic's on the road over the weekend.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:29 PM
JK Newbie

Cool (: Hello! from a newbie on Long Island :)

hey all... just thought i would say hello. I recently got my first Jeep after many years of yearning! Looking forward to some trails and local beach runs. As a newbie though I am not really sure where to venture out to around here (though I did get the 4x4 Beach Access "Fishing" permit. I'm also heading to a Jeep Jamboree in NJ (Pine Barrens) in March so that should be a good learning experience with Mud and the fun of cleaning it all up.

I'm up for heading out around LI if anyone does not mind a newbie tagging along.

Look forward to hanging around here and learning the ropes. thanks in advance.

you can find my "hello" post in the Registry - https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?215172

Old 01-23-2012, 12:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey
hey all... just thought i would say hello. I recently got my first Jeep after many years of yearning! Looking forward to some trails and local beach runs. As a newbie though I am not really sure where to venture out to around here (though I did get the 4x4 Beach Access "Fishing" permit. I'm also heading to a Jeep Jamboree in NJ (Pine Barrens) in March so that should be a good learning experience with Mud and the fun of cleaning it all up.

I'm up for heading out around LI if anyone does not mind a newbie tagging along.

Look forward to hanging around here and learning the ropes. thanks in advance.

you can find my "hello" post in the Registry - https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?215172
Nice job. Which wheels are those? I'm def looking for black wheels

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY