Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 12-18-2011, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might be interested ti buy that
Old 12-20-2011, 01:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 09jaykay
After the holidays i'm gonna be taking out my leveling kit to upgrade to a 2.5 coil lift. So i gonna be selling my teraflex leveling kit. Looking to sell as a whole first. The kit has four 1in front spacers, and two 1in rear spacers. It has the sway bar links also but the bushing a starting to crack, they don't creek or make any noise tho. Got the kit last Christmas so its only a year old. Just putting a feeler out because it wont be out till after the new year. Looking for $70 picked up or meet locally in the Holbrook near by areas, kit sells for $130 new. PM me with any interest and will work something out!
also may be interested in this
Old 12-20-2011, 07:36 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by adamisadam
also may be interested in this
As of now its spoken for if anything changes ill let you guys know! thanks
Old 12-22-2011, 11:56 AM
JK Newbie

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.... May you all be visited by the Jeep Santa this year.....
Old 12-22-2011, 03:20 PM
JK Junkie

Planning on some garage time and TLC for the JK. That and chinese food and a movie. X-mas NY style.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Planning on some garage time and TLC for the JK. That and chinese food and a movie. X-mas NY style.
Chinese food on Christmas is a true NY tradition. Gotta get the Duck
Old 12-22-2011, 08:25 PM
JK Super Freak

What the hell are you two talking about ?? hahaha If I had Chinese on xmas I would be shot in my house... hahahaha

TLC for the jeep started today... Oil Change with snyth, Tires rotated, exhaust was tightened up, I need to replace the small first section of the MBRP setup and the first clamp because they are the beta version still and are shot... the rest is updated already and seems to be nicely fitting... guna put in the same Tranny cooler you already have (using your install guide adam) and I prob will call you and have you explain it to me anyway... then call Brendan and triple check what I am doing hahaha Also going to swap out the sway bar disconnects when I get a chance (the manual ones JKS ones are just sitting here and the Trailmaster ones are rusted shut) I want to drill my mirrors too finally hahaha and at some point reflash off the 93 octane tune and try out the towing tune for a while and see how my MPG copes and power differs...

after that I might pony up for new speakers all around and a front bumper...

as a side note... what Recalls have been issued that anyone can remember for a '09 ??

noticed today that my flow to tranny (the bottom line) clamps are shot and weeping.... so I am going to call that in tomorrow to get addressed in the very near future... (then cut the lines and put in the new cooler )
Old 12-23-2011, 02:00 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE="joey2times"]What the hell are you two talking about ?? hahaha If I had Chinese on xmas I would be shot in my house/QUOTE]

Sorry man you're way off base...the guys are right about Chinese on New Year's Eve. Same here in Mass. It's like a madhouse at the Chinese places and at the one where we go it's like a 2 hour wait for takeout. Crazy but yummy!
Old 12-23-2011, 04:34 AM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=Navyvetnorwich91;2744801]
Originally Posted by joey2times
What the hell are you two talking about ?? hahaha If I had Chinese on xmas I would be shot in my house/QUOTE]

Sorry man you're way off base...the guys are right about Chinese on New Year's Eve. Same here in Mass. It's like a madhouse at the Chinese places and at the one where we go it's like a 2 hour wait for takeout. Crazy but yummy!

NEW YEARS Eve ??

or X-mas Eve ??

I mean... I can understand if you are not someone who celebrates Christmas and you order Chinese food, but to say that's a NY tradition is kinda skewed hahahah maybe it is a NY Jewish Tradition (my Jewish friends would agree with this) but no Italian Christmas would be complete with out every member in the family trying to steal food out of the kitchen as its being made from 8am on (if not starting xmas eve eve) and "Dominic the Donkey" complete with "EEHHH OUHHH" 's being sung by a (usually) drunk family member... hahahahahaha
Old 12-23-2011, 10:31 AM
JK Junkie

[QUOTE=joey2times;2744909]
Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91

NEW YEARS Eve ??

or X-mas Eve ??

I mean... I can understand if you are not someone who celebrates Christmas and you order Chinese food, but to say that's a NY tradition is kinda skewed hahahah maybe it is a NY Jewish Tradition (my Jewish friends would agree with this) but no Italian Christmas would be complete with out every member in the family trying to steal food out of the kitchen as its being made from 8am on (if not starting xmas eve eve) and "Dominic the Donkey" complete with "EEHHH OUHHH" 's being sung by a (usually) drunk family member... hahahahahaha
I didn't know I needed to spell it out. Yes it's a merry jewish christmas at the chinese restaurants. just try and go in without a reservation in roslyn or great neck!

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY