Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 12-05-2011, 04:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I peraonally think you should part it outt cause then youll be helpin out the jeep community!
Old 12-05-2011, 04:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by adamisadam
try posting it now on swapalease.com.
Not sure that will help... other then to feel better about how not screwed I am on my own lease...

I have 1 month left of payments... and I do not want to get into anything else after this (moving into manhattan)

I have invested a ton of $ into this thing, and cutting loose of it now with out anything besides a free walk is just a loss...

Thanks though for the idea, I did check it out... crazy what some people are paying for some cars a month (makes me feel better about what I pay hahaha) 300+ for a toyota corolla, 750+ for a 3 series bmw hahaha 2200+ for a mass quadport with 52 months left... hahaha why not just buy one for that price hahaha.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by soccerwarriors9
I peraonally think you should part it outt cause then youll be helpin out the jeep community!
Thats what im saying
Old 12-05-2011, 05:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by duongsterr
Thats what im saying

While selling a modded jeep to a new jeeper helps the community as well...
I get what you are saying, and it sounds like a great plan...

Sooo who's got stock rubi parts they want to give me along with cash for my parts...
Also who wants to do the swapping of stuff one weekend with me?

I obviously cant just sell off parts and have a stripped down jeep to put on a flat bed and deliver to the dealership right?
though... I wish I could!! hahaha
Old 12-05-2011, 07:06 AM
JK Newbie

Haha you got a point there! I got a front bumper but the corner is dented:( soo its no use for ou... Btw you got a 2dr or 4dr rubi? If you end up getting rid of the rear bumper with tire carrior than im interested! Ohh sorry for everything being mispelled, its almost impossible to yype on a iphone...
Old 12-05-2011, 07:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by joey2times

While selling a modded jeep to a new jeeper helps the community as well...
I get what you are saying, and it sounds like a great plan...

Sooo who's got stock rubi parts they want to give me along with cash for my parts...
Also who wants to do the swapping of stuff one weekend with me?

I obviously cant just sell off parts and have a stripped down jeep to put on a flat bed and deliver to the dealership right?
though... I wish I could!! hahaha
I just got a set of rubi wheels from another member but ill give you those and cash ontop of that for your rims and tires i probably only put like 160 miles on it. Lol

Last edited by duongsterr; 12-05-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by soccerwarriors9
Haha you got a point there! I got a front bumper but the corner is dented:( soo its no use for ou... Btw you got a 2dr or 4dr rubi? If you end up getting rid of the rear bumper with tire carrior than im interested! Ohh sorry for everything being mispelled, its almost impossible to yype on a iphone...
Its a 4 door...

I got a full sized front so I am good there... but if I end up parting out I will sell you the rear + trade of your stock rear. I will keep you in mind... 99% sure at this point I am buying it out.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by duongsterr
I just got a set of rubi wheels from another member but ill give you those and cash ontop of that for your rims and tires i probably only put like 160 miles on it. Lol
well thats def something to consider, if I end up parting out... unless I can get someone to buy the lift and swap out stock rubi shock's and coils driveshafts and swaybar links... I wont be able to get rid of the wheels...
Old 12-05-2011, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone have experiance putting a lift on a jku? My 2.5 inch teraflex kit is coming in tomorrow and I'm anxious to get it on on thursday or Sunday my days off. Would anyone be willing to help put it on? I don't really want to mess it up. I'll supply the beer
Old 12-05-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Tanman823
Anyone have experiance putting a lift on a jku? My 2.5 inch teraflex kit is coming in tomorrow and I'm anxious to get it on on thursday or Sunday my days off. Would anyone be willing to help put it on? I don't really want to mess it up. I'll supply the beer
Shocks and springs?

Did that kit with some pal's as my first lift...

What are you doing with you're stock stuff

Might be willing to take stuff off your hands... ya know... in case I plan on going stock...

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY