Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 06-13-2011, 03:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone need a set of 1.5" Spydertax? I have a set available in about a week.. don't want to ship them, so cash and carry only.. PM me if interested.

I think I have the Daystar Upper dash panel too... Drilled a few holes in it but its solid..

2008 Sahara on its way out, 2011 Mango with 33's on it's way..
Old 06-13-2011, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

Default 2007 JK 2dr

Hello all!

Got my Jeep last summer and finally starting to gain the capital to do some fun things with it. Looking to start doing some things on the cheap for better offroading. If anyone has anything local for sale let me know.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:02 PM
JK Freak

hey paragon, where on the island?
Old 06-13-2011, 05:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ParagonJE
Hello all!

Got my Jeep last summer and finally starting to gain the capital to do some fun things with it. Looking to start doing some things on the cheap for better offroading. If anyone has anything local for sale let me know.
I have a set of like new smittybilt side armor ; has the step built in... Scroll up for the pic....pg 350
Old 06-13-2011, 05:50 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mcguyver
I have a set of like new smittybilt side armor ; has the step built in... Scroll up for the pic....pg 350
Thanks but I have a 2door...they look great though! Probably looking to do a lift and wheels first.

I'm out in Huntington!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Hello all!

I have a set of 1.5" Spydertrax spacers.. coming off a 2008 JK. I used them for the past two years and other than a few dings I put in them persuading them to come off, they are perfect. Made a HUGE difference in the stance, track and look of the JK...

I am on LI as well... PM me if you're interested
Old 06-16-2011, 08:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks but I have a 2door...they look great though! Probably looking to do a lift and wheels first.

I'm out in Huntington!

Sup man, I am in huntington as well...

I got a Used Smittybuilt XRC Rear Bumper + tire carrier that I am getting rid of soon... not sure if you are looking to get that going but if you end up going with a lift and bigger tires/rims or whatever you might need to upgrade since the stock carrier is a POS if you upgrade your meats...

I will keep an eye open for other stuff too... remember when I first started adding to her

What year/and model did you get? and where from?
Old 06-16-2011, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by joey2times
Sup man, I am in huntington as well...

I got a Used Smittybuilt XRC Rear Bumper + tire carrier that I am getting rid of soon... not sure if you are looking to get that going but if you end up going with a lift and bigger tires/rims or whatever you might need to upgrade since the stock carrier is a POS if you upgrade your meats...

I will keep an eye open for other stuff too... remember when I first started adding to her

What year/and model did you get? and where from?

I have a 2007 Wrangler X in 6 speed that I got from Huntington Jeep. I think if I did have to go and upgrade the carrier and bumper I would go with that. It is awesome. My next mod is going to be the lift - looking for 2-3".

Love the jeep. I took it offroading in Canada about 2 weeks after I bought it and almost wrecked it in a 4 foot deep puddle. But it made it through like a beast. It was a real eye-opener...like "whoa that was close...but totally awesome"
Old 06-16-2011, 10:06 AM
JK Super Freak

I have a 2007 Wrangler X in 6 speed that I got from Huntington Jeep.....
It was a pleasure meeting you!! Sorry I had to run !!!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:21 AM
JK Super Freak

I have a 2007 Wrangler X in 6 speed that I got from Huntington Jeep. I think if I did have to go and upgrade the carrier and bumper I would go with that. It is awesome. My next mod is going to be the lift - looking for 2-3".

Love the jeep. I took it offroading in Canada about 2 weeks after I bought it and almost wrecked it in a 4 foot deep puddle. But it made it through like a beast. It was a real eye-opener...like "whoa that was close...but totally awesome"
niceeeee hahaha
2 days after I got my rubi I wheeled it on LI and got it pinstriped to shit on branches and then a week later I took it to RC bone stock for the first runs... it was a very large learning experience... hahahhaha soo much fun though...
If you want to know some spots to wheel on the island let me know I know a few...

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY