Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 12-31-2010, 08:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LRed
I'm off Broadway and Inverness in that development there. I can't wait to get my Sahara 4 weeks 4 days waiting so far.
nice , i live on glensummer
Old 12-31-2010, 09:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
anyone got a passangers side oem mirrir they wanna get rid of?
Matty you need a passenger side one, too huh? A friend of mine let my passenger side door blow open 2 weeks ago in a big gust of wind - the door came around, and the mirror base wacked my AEV snorkel, blew apart the mirror base. Pissed...
Old 12-31-2010, 10:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Immcpat;2007316]Hey everybody. I live in huntington does anybody know a good place to get accessories for the jeep near by. something better than autobarn or pep boys.[/QUOT

I find the web is the best place to shop, this forum has good sponsers that offer good prices.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

holbrook is close, im right in coram. any of you guys do any fishing?
Old 01-01-2011, 08:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Enzo
I find the web is the best place to shop, this forum has good sponsers that offer good prices.
yea that's what i figured but sometimes i like to get it in person i'm thinking about taking a road trip in may to pick up a bumper so i don't have to pay 80 dollars in shipping
Old 01-01-2011, 04:07 PM
JK Newbie

Default mattyhfd

nice , i live on glensummer
Yea me too, what do you know I'm at 116. Small world. We need to meet. Hey Coram yep real close I don't fish but we should plan a meet up in March and may be try a trip to Rausch creek everyone is talking about.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:47 PM
JK Freak

id go to rausch creek
Old 01-02-2011, 08:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Camo
Yea me too, what do you know I'm at 116. Small world. We need to meet. Hey Coram yep real close I don't fish but we should plan a meet up in March and may be try a trip to Rausch creek everyone is talking about.
nice, im 19. rausch is a lot of fun. recomend a cb b4 u go though..... HUGE HELP!

anyway installed my aev snorkel today, came out great, coudnt be any happier with it. looks sick. BUT, driving home today, was at a stop, lighted turned green, when i accelerated, for a split second there was a grind. i heard it and felt it in the gas pedal. thought it was wierd, so i stopped again, waited a sec, accelerated, and it happened again. did it four gimes b4 it wouldnt do it again..... anyone have an idea as to what it might be??
Old 01-03-2011, 08:52 AM
JK Freak

nice, im 19. rausch is a lot of fun. recomend a cb b4 u go though..... HUGE HELP!

anyway installed my aev snorkel today, came out great, coudnt be any happier with it. looks sick. BUT, driving home today, was at a stop, lighted turned green, when i accelerated, for a split second there was a grind. i heard it and felt it in the gas pedal. thought it was wierd, so i stopped again, waited a sec, accelerated, and it happened again. did it four gimes b4 it wouldnt do it again..... anyone have an idea as to what it might be??
ok soo found something else this morning..... went to wash off my jeep, and for what ever reason, gave it gas while it was in Park, floored it and it wouldnt go over 2grand. same thing in Neutral..... but climbed fine in gear. left it running while i washed it, tried it again, it was better but wouldnt climb over 4grand in neutral or park...... could this be something related to what i heard last night?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:40 PM
JK Freak

Idk about the grinding, but for the not going over two grand only thing i can think of would be the computer still calibrating it self whatever the snorkel mite have changed for the intake system.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY