Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 12-23-2010, 08:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jeez i remember the first time i killed a kitten by doing that....... poor inocent kitten
Old 12-24-2010, 07:00 AM
JK Newbie

I just saw someone in a lifted black sahara at westfield mall in bayhore
Old 12-24-2010, 07:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Not sure if i introduced myself...

I just picked up my first Jeep about 2 weeks ago. Got me a '11 Sahara Unlimted....silver; dual tops, and nav. I'm on the south shore of LI; in Oakdale.

I know some are going to ask for a pic (even though you know what it looks like..hehe). So here it is....

Can't wait to start buying accessories, mods, etc. I want to start with a brush guard, light guards, etc.

As for off road/trails...i plan to take it easy at first; the beaches, etc. I have no experience off road, but eventually i would like to check out Rausch Creek.

Anyhow...just thought i would introduce myself. See you out there!

-Evan
Old 12-24-2010, 08:16 AM
JK Freak

he evan, welcome! that exactly how i started out. the beaches on LI are amazing, lots of fun, especially if u enjoy fishing as much as i do.

Last edited by Moochie; 12-24-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: For sale rules violation in quote of a previous post / removed
Old 12-25-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Newbie

Default Wheeling in Longisland

Hey Guys I live in nassau and been dieing to get my JK Off Road. Cutting through high way turn ramps is starting to bore me. If anyone can give me any ideas on where to go or maybe when you going next Reply.
Old 12-25-2010, 10:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by STAV
Hey Guys I live in nassau and been dieing to get my JK Off Road. Cutting through high way turn ramps is starting to bore me. If anyone can give me any ideas on where to go or maybe when you going next Reply.
Rausch creek in PA. Good off road park 3 hours away. And go sign up at jeepjamboreeusa.com for a life changing experience. It's pricey but worth doing at least once. Warning: the Catskills and Killigton events sell our FAST. as in, book now, today. I'm not kidding.
Old 12-25-2010, 08:00 PM
JK Freak

soo whos ready to get shit on with this storm???
Old 12-25-2010, 08:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Rausch creek in PA. Good off road park 3 hours away. And go sign up at jeepjamboreeusa.com for a life changing experience. It's pricey but worth doing at least once. Warning: the Catskills and Killigton events sell our FAST. as in, book now, today. I'm not kidding.
I just checked, both these events are already sold out and taking names for weight lists.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ehhh....you enjoy playing while I make it to work on time tonight!

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
soo whos ready to get shit on with this storm???

Ehhh....you enjoy playing in the snow while I make it to work tonight! "On Time!"

I have my tow straps though in case someone needs help pulling out of steet parking the next day.

Take Pics if anyone has somebody hooked.

Last edited by ajchiz; 12-25-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:49 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ajchiz
Ehhh....you enjoy playing in the snow while I make it to work tonight! "On Time!"

I have my tow straps though in case someone needs help pulling out of steet parking the next day.

Take Pics if anyone has somebody hooked.
Hell yeah, another 3 hour drive into the city tonight!

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY