Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 10-06-2010, 05:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

All weather tires in Huntington station. They're the best. Good old fashion tire shop. 3 generations strong!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2010, 07:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey there guys and girls, just checking in...from Sayville. I've been on this forum for a few years now...but my last post in this thread was WAY back on 11/1/07 at the beginning of it! (SHAME ON ME...).

I have been skimming EVERY POST so I can be pretty much current and up to date, but I'm still at the very beginning seeing as there are 500+ PAGES in this thread, lol.

I just got done with my snorkel, which is about 2 years too late considering this is engine #2 for an '07...oh well!

But I'll continue skimming all the old pages, and check back here for current stuff as well! Looking forward to playing a more active role in this thread (cheers!) lol...
Old 10-16-2010, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Gear installers on the Island

Hello to all my Long Island jeepers . looking to do a gear up grade and havent found anywhere for under 2K .Just wondering where you guys had your gears installed and a ballpark figure on cost. Running 315/70/17 BFG KO 4.88 or 5.13 ?
Old 10-17-2010, 09:09 AM
JK Newbie

Default powder coating on long island?

I have an almost stock 09 wrangler unlimited, red rock.
I am looking to get my stock rims powder coated. Any recommendations on a location?
I'd really like them to powder coated a dark gun metal or argent.
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:00 PM
JK Junkie

$1,300 at Evan's 4x4 Great guy, knows his stuff, knows Jeeps inside and out. Got my gears and lockers installed there. Fabricating, welding, suspensions, etc.

Last edited by Moochie; 10-20-2010 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Please, no non sponsor contact info
Old 10-18-2010, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Suffolk JK
$1,300 at Evan's 4x4 Great guy, knows his stuff, knows Jeeps inside and out. Got my gears and lockers installed there. Fabricating, welding, suspensions, etc.
1300 for everything?

Last edited by Moochie; 10-20-2010 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Edited non sponsor contact info
Old 10-20-2010, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just a quick heads up - some people are planning a Rausch trip on 11/6. Thinking of checking it out, as I've never been to RC and have WANTED to for a while, haha. Here's the link to the thread...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...6-Rausch-Creek

It was starting out as a Maryland JK run, but people are chiming in so it could be good!!
Old 10-21-2010, 11:03 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKStell
Just a quick heads up - some people are planning a Rausch trip on 11/6. Thinking of checking it out, as I've never been to RC and have WANTED to for a while, haha. Here's the link to the thread...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...6-Rausch-Creek

It was starting out as a Maryland JK run, but people are chiming in so it could be good!!
whats up jkstell im down to go to rc that weekend, i have never been their either so lets try to get some people that know where there going to come ..ahah
Old 10-22-2010, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

LOL @ fovero. Let's not discount ourselves though. I'm sure we could find our way if we needed to, haha. As of now I'm planning on this trip. I really don't know anyone on the forums yet, even though I've been on here for a few years. I never really was too active, but I made a job change, so maybe that will get me on here more often!

Anyway, where are you out of? I'm in Sayville, like the avatar deal says (Long Island). I'd like to meet up with some people local, would be cool...
Old 10-22-2010, 04:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JKStell
LOL @ fovero. Let's not discount ourselves though. I'm sure we could find our way if we needed to, haha. As of now I'm planning on this trip. I really don't know anyone on the forums yet, even though I've been on here for a few years. I never really was too active, but I made a job change, so maybe that will get me on here more often!

Anyway, where are you out of? I'm in Sayville, like the avatar deal says (Long Island). I'd like to meet up with some people local, would be cool...
im in queens but i go out to riverhead almost every weekend

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY