Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 03-30-2010, 12:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
cool video can, how was 6 flags?? nice to meet you and your girlfriend
heyy...6 flags was super fun...not a lot of people there so there were no lines for the rides...it was nice meeting u too!!!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice video there Can, lots of JK in one place.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

just booked my room for rausch at the hampton inn pine grove, im going with my son, and sharing a room with BBIrish, leaving friday afternoon , wheeling sat , home sat night , easter egg hunting easter morn at grandpas house , busy weekend, ok i need to take the hardtop off tommorrow ,hope its nice out
Old 03-30-2010, 04:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
just booked my room for rausch at the hampton inn pine grove, im going with my son, and sharing a room with BBIrish, leaving friday afternoon , wheeling sat , home sat night , easter egg hunting easter morn at grandpas house , busy weekend, ok i need to take the hardtop off tommorrow ,hope its nice out
what? I just cancelled my room for me & my sons! what time r u leaving friday? I can't go before about 4:30 - 5:30 ish.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:28 PM
JK Junkie

So far it's:

me
Adam
Matt
Chris
Dave (member here, lurks around, Unlimited Rubi JK on 35s, 3" FT, etc) he's a maybe now, he has no throttle response on his JK)

I'm wheelin' greens so Matt can get comfortable, then after an hour, blues and blacks (don't worry Matt, I'll winch you through if I have to).

I really want to stay in one group, I really don't like being in huge groups. Cover more ground in smaller groups and what not. If we can get 5-7 rigs in one group, that'll be mint. In November, with 6 rigs, we covered a lot of ground over there.

What are you guys going to end up doing? Sticking with the huge groups going over there that day?
Old 03-30-2010, 05:35 PM
JK Junkie

If you guys are wanting to stay in one group, are you interested in BBQing or fawk it and take your own lunches?
Old 03-30-2010, 06:01 PM
JK Junkie

One guy from LIOR is down, Ted, TJ on beadlocks, lockers, and 36s.

me
Matt
Brendan
Adam
Dave
Chris
Ted
Old 03-30-2010, 06:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Suffolk JK
So far it's:

me
Adam
Matt
Chris
Dave (member here, lurks around, Unlimited Rubi JK on 35s, 3" FT, etc) he's a maybe now, he has no throttle response on his JK)

I'm wheelin' greens so Matt can get comfortable, then after an hour, blues and blacks (don't worry Matt, I'll winch you through if I have to).

I really want to stay in one group, I really don't like being in huge groups. Cover more ground in smaller groups and what not. If we can get 5-7 rigs in one group, that'll be mint. In November, with 6 rigs, we covered a lot of ground over there.

What are you guys going to end up doing? Sticking with the huge groups going over there that day?
I'm all for sticking together. smaller groups is very rewarding. greens, then blues. and Matt, I have a spanking new Warn that I want to play with!

5am from Melville!

oh, and I'm ok w/ BBQ or sandwiches. either way. just let us know so we can pack accordingly.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

adam im leaving at about2 pm to go to rausch , im bringing sandwiches, bbq doesnt cool down fast enough for lunch hot bbq & 4 wheelin dont mix , im not against stayin in a small group , you def cover more ground
Old 03-30-2010, 06:36 PM
JK Freak

yeaa.....greens are looking pretty damn good right now guys! haha i gotta see what the trails are like when i get there (like i said, first time) i dont mind leaving you guys for a little while and doing a green to meet up with you guys to go around a blue/black that ur all doing. dimitri, what time do u want me to meet u at ur house????

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY