Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 11-03-2008, 08:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
convict , i talked to you and the others, last friday night, about going to the pine barrens next sat nov 8th if your interested or any of those guy let me know , we are going to meet up early and convoy over there for a 10am start let me know, pm
I might be working saturday but I will definately touch base with ya if I can make it!
Old 11-03-2008, 09:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got my 2.5" lift in, and I made a cool video of it!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...615#post770615
Old 11-03-2008, 02:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

hey chevy it looks good , good video, i wish it was that fast to put a lift in m are you coming to the pine barrens this sat the 8th
Old 11-03-2008, 03:34 PM
JK Junkie

Which shop is that? JK and TeraFlex banners on the wall...

If I'm not mistaken, my g/f just got my birthday present off Quadratec. Superwinch Epi 9.0.

WOOHOO!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Matt666
Tony!!! Whats going on bro? Havn't seen ya in a while! Still gotta get some wheelin in one of these days, finally got my lift in probly gonna get the wheels on in the next week or so!!
Definately bro! We need to hook up. Sorry i missed your last trip, wife had the baby and things were nuts for me! I see you joined us at the A-Team!!!

Originally Posted by Suffolk JK
Which shop is that? JK and TeraFlex banners on the wall...

If I'm not mistaken, my g/f just got my birthday present off Quadratec. Superwinch Epi 9.0.

WOOHOO!
That's Chevym14's shop
Old 11-04-2008, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

It is not a shop for working on cars, it is a art studio for lettering trucks (that is why it looks like a gym)
Old 11-05-2008, 05:26 PM
JK Newbie

This was taken from our thread at ateam4x4.com, anyone from Project-JK.Com that lives in NY is welcome to attend our barbecue...

DYNOTECH SPONSORED A-Team 4x4 BARBEQUE AND MEET -N- GREET SATURDAY NOVEMBER 15TH! WEST BABYLON

Joe, (A-Team member nutjob76) from Dynotech-Performance (http://www.dynotech-performance.com), has offered to throw the Long Island A-Team 4x4 Club a barbeque at their repair shop for a meet and greet. Dynotech is looking to expand their shop from working on performance muscle cars, to 4x4's! They are an experienced shop with a great bunch of mechanics. It will be an awesome way to meet some trustworthy mechanics, have a few hot dogs and hang with the crew from Dynotech and the A-Team 4x4 Club.

The A-Team is making a Rausch Creek run November 21-23rd, and anyone signed up for that run will get a free 4x4 inspection complete with some lift time, FREE OF CHARGE! Your vehicle will get a complete inspection by the Dynotech crew! All you have to do is sign up with us for the trip, and your bumper to bumper inspection is free! (first come, first serve)

Anyone interested in the A-Team Rausch run Nov 21-23 should head over to our forum at ateam4x4.com ASAP. Anyone looking to make the Dynotech Barbeque should RSVP in the thread there ASAP!

Big thanks to Dynotech for sponsoring this for us!!!!! I want a good turn out from the A-Team!!! This is open to all of our members, even those not going on the Rausch run!!!

Barbeque time is tentatively scheduled for 12 noon!

Visit the A-Team 4x4 Club at ateam4x4.com

Be sure to visit dynotech-performance.com!
Old 11-05-2008, 06:26 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RED9BULL
I spotted a sweet red JK 2 door in Long Island City on Saturday night with JK stickers and a lift and tires. 5th street and 51 ave. I work over there and never saw it before, so whose is it???

Haha, that was me. I was at Lukcy Mojo's down the block for a birthday/halloween party. Finally someone spotted me!!

Dimitri
Old 11-06-2008, 03:32 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Matt666
Ahh you guys were in my neck of the woods, well I actually live in Sunnyside.
Lucky Mojos is a pretty cool place, Dimitri what did you think of the place? Did you try the Pork Slap Beer?

Redbull where abouts do ya work over there? If you dont care to share I understand. Ive been in that area a few times and have seen a few Jeeps. One down by the pier and one by the 108.
Used to live in Astoria. Used to hang out at Fire Water on Skillman Ave. ALLL the time back in the day. You guys going to the meet and greet from A-Team 4x4?
Old 11-06-2008, 04:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Suffolk JK
Used to live in Astoria. Used to hang out at Fire Water on Skillman Ave. ALLL the time back in the day. You guys going to the meet and greet from A-Team 4x4?
I'd like to.. But I'm working, it was hard enough to get off for this Saturday. I'd love to see that shop, it's fairly close to me. I'm hoping they get a few gear changes on JK's under their belt so they can do mine..

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY