Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 12-31-2009, 01:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BBirish
seth you will be fine, ive had mine on since oct no problems. the squeak was already there.

lijeepguy ran his on the stock carrier for a while, racer ran his 33 on there for pretty long time too without issue, i think
correct.. not a single issue..
Old 12-31-2009, 01:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm totally for that Mattie, it sounds like a good idea.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:58 PM
JK Freak

cool cool viper, sounds good. we should probably just pick a day and time and place and then just say, hey anyone wanna meet up on such and such!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:22 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
Yea viper, im in. We should just go and grab something to eat one night. See if we can get a bunch of guys to go! it would be cool. Not necessarily the one by me, but we could go to like an applebees or something. They do half off apps and buuy 1 get 1 free drinks after 10..... just a thought. but yea id meet up
You're too young to drink.

Originally Posted by Sethc84
I also have the isolator under there to hold the clevis. I notched it for the clips.

ALSO...Is it a big deal if I run my 35's on the stock tailgate for a month or so till the bumper gets here?
There's a lot of people running 35s on the stock carrier. Just don't run it too long, it will fatigue the tailgate.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by racer83l
ha ha Matty your Brendans cousin??? Did you know he is the man????

No gayness allowed in Jeepin', sorry.

All gayness aside, I'm a BIG fan of Croxley's Ale House in Rockville Centre. I know it's a hike for some of us, including me, but damn worth it. Any good spots in Suffolk County? Don't know many of them. I've heard of a good place in Port Jeff. from my co-worker, forgot the name though.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

wow bro, wow! think u may have just ripped me up in your last to posts. i see how it is! haha never said i was gunna drink in any of my posts did i ! u wanna come for a bite to eat one night or no?
Old 12-31-2009, 03:09 PM
JK Junkie

The gayness post was intended for Joe, since he has a man-crush on Brendan.

You know I'm messin' with ya'! I'm down for eating and drinking, it's always a good thing. Chili's off the LIE, Applebees by the mall, whatever.......it's all good.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

well matty i think BB owes you , he never mentioned you were family , brendan why are you holding out on us ihad the 35 on my factory tailgate for about a yr no issues and thats with me wheelin rausch creek a few times dont sweet it it will be fine , well im being forced to go to albany for 2 weeks starting next wednsday for work , so i wont be around to meet any of you guys if dinner ends up happening , but on a positive note there will be plenty of overtime $$$$$
Old 12-31-2009, 03:21 PM
JK Junkie

Need to start getting ready for the New Years party. Be safe and have fun everyone! Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2009, 03:48 PM
JK Freak

HaHa Ya B man, whats up with that? lol im jus playin. Awesome! that would be cool to get a couple of guys some where to meet up!! lets do it. and yea x2 on what Dimitri said. Everyone have a safe and fun New Years!!!

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY