Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 12-02-2009, 05:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't go past 12.5". IMO, 13.5"+ are for 37"s+. Plus, even more reason to rub on full lock.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Joey2times is becoming Joey Barcelona

Where do the nitto mudd graps fit in on your list of tires Dimitri ??

Seth those wheels looks pretty sweeeet.

Sooooo I just pulled the trigger on a new job...

I am going to be moving to Barcelona Spain at the end of the month. I got a job offer and being 25 and having no ties (besides my truck payment every month) I figured... screw it... you only live once! hahahahah

The company is paying for my apartment and for my utilities and things but its kindof seasonal work and I will be only guaranteed work for 6 months. Its a little scary knowing that I am leaving my job that I have been at which is very stable for 3 years for a job that might end up over after only 6 months but if the shit does hit the fan, I guess its better that I am young and not heavily vested in things like a house/wife/kids...

With all this now I have been kinda on the burner to get things done. My sister is getting married on the 19th and with x-mass and then me leaving on the 28th ish I am kinda under fire to get everything I need to get done (which seems like a ton of shit) done by then...

I wanted to put in the Trailmaster 5'' lift kit and everything but I don't know if thats going to be possible... I need to buy a laptop now for the new job and I also need to make sure I am set up for travel and so on...
If the job ends up working out I am going to have to figure out a way to get the beast shipped over to Barca... if not I will be home in time for summer wheeling hahaha

Dimitri I havent called Evan yet, but I will this week most likely just to see what it would set me back, because It would be nice to get it all installed prior to leaving... then again it would just be sitting on the truck outside all winter... maybe it would be better to get it installed when I get home... who knows...

Also I will be shooting up a bunch of pictures of some stuff I got for sale if anyone is interested.... I will be putting up whatever pictures people are interested in rather then just storming the forum with photos... I am also going to throw the stuff on the "for sale" section but I figured its alot easier to sell things locally

Stuff is going for cheap because I am trying to just get enough $$ to help me pick up a laptop a little easier and so on...

I have up for sale quick and cheap...

Alpine 1500 watt V12 amp - the thing is a beast but its big... works great though and honestly will power the balls out of any subs...
here is a good non bias review of it 300$ OBO (the next price I could find was $599 on ebay for a used one)
http://w w w .carsound.com/review_archive/amps/Alpine_MRV-1507.html

A 1 Farred American accessories Power cap with a digi display - its got a dent in it but it works perfectly fine... I used it to keep my alternator from getting whipped on while the system was jamming but I dont know if it could be used to help with an winch or anything like that... 35$ obo
some info... this is the same one only mine has a digital readout on it
http://w w w.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WU2HJA/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

A Performance Teknique 500watt Amp- its a ICBM 771 and its a pretty nice little amp. obviously not anything too crazy but it def hit hard enough to get some good bass.
here is some info... 50$
h t t p: //review.zdnet.com/product/car-amplifiers/performance-teknique-icbm-771-amplifier/32366648

I have an Alpine head unit - its a CDE9852
Here is some info on it 50$
http://w w w.crutchfield.com/S-avPDM4CnQEj/p_500CDE9852/Alpine-CDE-9852.html

And lastly, Alpine 12'' type-R subs in a sealed box.
These things are monsters too and pretty much hit hard enough to make the glass windows bow out slightly when powered by the v12 amp listed above... one of the cones has some scrapes on the silver paint, but there is no puncture or anything and it does not affect the sound at all it just looks a little ugly :(
h t t p ://reviews.pricegrabber.com/car-audio-subwoofers/m/6620348/
this is 2 12's in a sealed box...
150$ for the whole setup obo
if anyone wants to see pictures of this stuff just ask and I will have it up for you guys...

I also have six 12 foot HDMI cables and one 15 foot HDMI cable that are all brand new, high quality gold plated and the whole nine yards... 15$ a pop. free shipping

I will entertain any decent offers... you guys can email me if my PM box is full at

JosephLatessa@gmail.com

Last edited by joey2times; 12-02-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:16 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow freaking Spain.... thats a huge move. Good luck with it man. you bringing the girl with you?
Old 12-02-2009, 06:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the big move.... If I was in your situation I would jump on that opportunity in a heartbeat!
Old 12-02-2009, 06:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by racer83l
wow freaking Spain.... thats a huge move. Good luck with it man. you bringing the girl with you?
Nope... heh not serious enough with any of them enough to bring em along heh... I hear there are lots of new girls in Spain though... hahahahah
Old 12-02-2009, 07:41 AM
JK Super Freak

I threw prices in on there... so everyone can see what I am trying to get...
I basically put in the info into google... found what the common prices were for this stuff and then cut it by around half...

this stuffs gotta go by the 28th!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 12:18 PM
JK Junkie

I've heard good things about the Nitto Mud Grapplers.

Good luck on your move to Spain. Definitely don't take any girl with you, there's TONS of girls in Spain to party with. Hit up Ibiza while you're there. Party it up!
Old 12-02-2009, 02:53 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Joey, smart move. explore and learn & enjoy while ur young! it'll be a great experience.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Joe thats crazy, hope it all works out. I was in Barcelona 3 years ago. Beautiful girls, awesome landscape (water & Land), and really cool Architecture.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Wow joey so your actually gonna do it. AWESOME!!! Good luck. Do you speak spanish lol???

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY