Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 10-20-2009, 08:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racer83l
I wish I could do that. But I think they paint more than the door to blend in the paint.
ah thought that might have been the case, well i think we should bring it to the pine barrens this weekend for the clean up on sunday before they paint it
Old 10-20-2009, 09:45 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by can10
hey joeeee...i saw in the show n tell thread u posted ur "garage"...with all ur toys...JK...SEA DOO...QUAD...mannnn...thats amazing!!!...we have a lot in common..lol..altho i only wish i had those toys!!!...lol
Lol yea I don't get to ride this stuff nearly as often as I want to...

If you like toys, you should see what's in the backyard... A few boats, and the bay to play with all this stuff (none of it is mine.. It's the dads, although he doesn't work and I do his job. So really I'm the one paying for the stuff)

Brendan, there's a clean up at the pine barrens this sunday?? That's too bad.. I'll be in Atlantic City Thursday.. But back here by then. Are you going to the clean up??
Old 10-20-2009, 10:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Yea its this sunday all of the jersey crew is going i kinda want to go but im not sure yet and i still gotta raise my breathers hahah
Old 10-20-2009, 12:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

good to hear matt , all fixed up, and ready to wheel again now watch out for those moving cars haha they jump right in front of you when your not looking
Old 10-20-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Matt666
[IMG]

Sure is good to have her back!!! Now to get the Tom Woods Drive shafts on that have been sitting or 2 months!!!!

Hey Brendan were you intrested in doing that Pine run sunday? I might be down for that. Not looking to do any crazy wheeling just yet, but I wouldn't mind taking a trip if anyone was down.
yea matt i think i might go, im still on the fence, what fenders are those, purejeep? they are gorgeous

edit: and did the body shop put your jeep logo on like that? the P is lowercase lol

Last edited by BBirish; 10-20-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:20 PM
JK Newbie

if you guys are looking for another guy to go i'm interested in going sunday. i never been there and i've been wanting to take my truck somewhere other than the beach finally. i just installed smittybilt xrc rocker sliders tonight that i ordered sunday and got today. I like them a lot but was disappointed with the hardware they supplied, the washers were too small.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

hey i live in Holbrook on LI and go to RMS off road on ocean ave. any body here know of or go there too??
Old 10-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
hey i live in Holbrook on LI and go to RMS off road on ocean ave. any body here know of or go there too??
That guy is a ripoff at RMS and a cocky prick. Them and the Truck Shop are both ripoffs when it comes to trying to get work done. Rather head over to Dynotech Performance in West Babylon/Lindenhurst area and get your work done. Become a member of the A-Team and you can get a discount.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

sorry to say but dynotech is no more , to bad they are a great bunch of guys
Old 10-21-2009, 03:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt666

Sure is good to have her back!!! Now to get the Tom Woods Drive shafts on that have been sitting or 2 months!!!! .
does this mean u have stock shafts not being used? (2 or 4 door?) I tore both my boots & wanna try & get different custom boots from a client of mine who makes cv joints.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY