Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 08-21-2009, 05:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by can10
mannn...really wish i could make it....this would be perfect for me for the first time on the beach....esp with u guys....ehhh!....i have to work tomorrow...which really sucks!...i live in selden so smiths point would be perfect too...sorry i cant make it guys!...im down for the next trip tho!

hmmm....not that this matters...noticed u guys talkin about this..but...how old are u guys on here?...im 20...yeah....a TRUE YOUNGSTER...lol...i dont really notice a lot of young people driving jks on the island....older jeeps but not jks....i wonder why?!...i LOVE MINE!

anyways...hope u guys have tons of fun...
Sucks you cant make it... but your must be driving around with the old folks or something hahaha I know a hand full of 20-28 year olds with JK's and we all love to rock and rolla hahaha

No worries if you cant make it, there will be more trips by summers end... haha I might even drive out to hit up Smiths point on sunday depending...

working on Saturday sucks though :(
Old 08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Sethc84
How about your wheels.

hahahahah

NEGATIVE!

but I will buy you a beer hahaha Or maybe show you more secret trails so you can wheel more on long island hahaha
JK Super Freak

mannn...really wish i could make it....this would be perfect for me for the first time on the beach....esp with u guys....ehhh!....i have to work tomorrow...which really sucks!...i live in selden so smiths point would be perfect too...sorry i cant make it guys!...im down for the next trip tho!

hmmm....not that this matters...noticed u guys talkin about this..but...how old are u guys on here?...im 20...yeah....a TRUE YOUNGSTER...lol...i dont really notice a lot of young people driving jks on the island....older jeeps but not jks....i wonder why?!...i LOVE MINE!

anyways...hope u guys have tons of fun...
im still the youngest, i wont be 20 til december

Im still down for a trip to Smiths Point too whenever, it seems like we could get more people if we went to that beach since you can buy the day pass that day

Last edited by BBirish; 08-21-2009 at 05:59 AM.
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Nah. Sand is easy to learn. Especially if you are with others that can give you a quick tug should you mess up.
Sand: air down. Drive in others' tracks if possible, let the Jeep drift/wander. Don't drive into the ocean. (and now I learned yesterday to not lock the lockers )
I've been tracking your posts.. I learned that too! I'm game to go just about anywhere and RM & Smiths Pt are close enough that getting stuck isn't a horror.. it's all in the learning curve!

What office? I'm a Group insurance broker.
pilotbenefits.com or holtzbenefits.com

Feel free to check it out. Perhaps I can help you depending on your area of expertise. Might be worth a cup of jo at least.
Always worth networking!! I'm in the Financial Center at Woodbury, in the Cable Vision complex. We do mostly high end estate and efficiency planning. Specialize in MD's, Sports Media Advertising and other high end business owners.

Originally Posted by Matt666
To hell with the flat bed who are the ladies???
With all due respect, since I don't know anyone yet...that was the only question that came to my mind..

Ohh yeah...I ordered my jk decals in black yesterday! I didn't want white or anything else so I got black...hopefully black on black looks ok! I guess we will see...I do want to eventually take the sahara sticker off too
I'll be sportin black on black as well... just ordered them.

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
well at least one of us is older than the rest of you , but im still cool at 42 , ask bb , and racer i am cool , no really , ok im just an old fart
hmmmm... do I take the prize? Going to be, um, well... let's just say...older than 42 this year.. maybe I should keep that to myself.

Funny being the new kid on the block. I was the founding fathers and old guard on the Audi forums..
Old 08-21-2009, 05:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by adamisadam
ok, hold the phone. I'm looking at these two pictures and have a very, VERY important question that was clearly not explained when you posted these pics:

Q) Are you telling me that we have a JK member here who owns a flat bed?
hahaha nope nope nope but he does know someone that might be able to help in a pinch....

what I ment is he pulled me out of the trails about a mile through some shit after I hydrolocked my motor...

and then towed me to the sev's that was close by so I could get flatbedded back to huntington...
Old 08-21-2009, 05:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Matt666
To hell with the flat bed who are the ladies???

One is my ex, and the other is her very friendly friend... hahaha
Pictures a little old, this was in college hahahah
ohhh how I miss college....
Old 08-21-2009, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

how old are u???? i juss turned 20 in june....and 42 and beyond is not old!....i dont usually hang out with people my age anyways....my gf is 25 and yeah....i moved from cali about 2 years ago and still havent gotten around to meeting a lot of people....so yeah

ohhh and racer....how did u remove the stickers?
Old 08-21-2009, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

my bad...forgot to quote the message^^^...
Old 08-21-2009, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BBirish
im still the youngest, i wont be 20 til december

Im still down for a trip to Smiths Point too whenever, it seems like we could get more people if we went to that beach since you can buy the day pass that day
AND AGAIN...LMAO...sorry guys!!!...its friday!!!!...def feeels like a friday!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:06 AM
JK Super Freak

im 19 ill be 20 in december

where you from in cali?

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY