Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 06-22-2009, 03:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WAY TO GO JOEY hahah wait til u hear those tires hummmmmm they sound like a beehive
Old 06-22-2009, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default New Around Here

Hi guys, I've been on the forum for a little while now but I haven't seen this thread till recently.
First off... I am dying to do some wheeling besides the beech. ( I would still go down to demo or the sore thumb if anyone wants to, name the day.) Otherwise I am interested in taking a ride out to exit 68 or 71, if someone would show me around.
Thanks
Old 06-22-2009, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Would love to head over to 71 this week, but I am so busy with work and then driving the JK down to Florida this weekend! Hopefully someone else will ride with you in there, its pretty fun when it rains and not that bad if you are stock.

I just got my CB mounted this weekend, and did the rear seat angle adjustment mod. Still havent been on the beach or back to 71 since last week, when I am back from Florida I plan on going all over, hopefully the weather gets nicer so I can take the Top and Doors off!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 06:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Sethc84
Hi guys, I've been on the forum for a little while now but I haven't seen this thread till recently.
First off... I am dying to do some wheeling besides the beech. ( I would still go down to demo or the sore thumb if anyone wants to, name the day.) Otherwise I am interested in taking a ride out to exit 68 or 71, if someone would show me around.
Thanks

I might go back this weekend to 68... just to take some runs and get a better idea on the place... I wont go to 71 yet because I heard its ALOT of water... and its been raining for 3 weeks straight so that pretty much makes that a clear case of... not wanting to go with out someone who has been... or at least a CB set up hahaha "HELP ME TOM CRUISE" > ricky bobby style...

that being said if anyone is down for a saturday trip out to 68 or even out towards port jeff there is a smallish spot near 347... I would rather do 68 again... and I think it would be alot of fun to do a few trucks if we can get it together....

"Would love to head over to 71 this week, but I am so busy with work and then driving the JK down to Florida this weekend! Hopefully someone else will ride with you in there, its pretty fun when it rains and not that bad if you are stock.

I just got my CB mounted this weekend, and did the rear seat angle adjustment mod. Still havent been on the beach or back to 71 since last week, when I am back from Florida I plan on going all over, hopefully the weather gets nicer so I can take the Top and Doors off!!! "

have fun in FL. when you get back we def gotta hit up some trails!!! I should have my 35's on by thennn WOOHOOO...
Old 06-22-2009, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Joey just let me know when you want to head east, I'm down
Old 06-22-2009, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

BTW here is a shot of my jk. (Sorry BB Curve camera stinks)

Bone Stock except for some accessories...
Looking to do a lift, get some wheels, a new front bumper, and a winch.

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Sethc84
Thanks
welcome to the jk-forum long island thread
Old 06-22-2009, 09:24 PM
JK Super Freak

yea man, we can plan it out as it draws closer to the weekend... HOPEFULLY my WHEELS COME IN!!! wooohoooo... haha

Side note...

You should def favorite this or subscribe to this so that way you get emails when the LI crew is putting stuff together... dont wana miss out on meets and beach runs and stuff....

Where on LI you from ??
and Welcome
Old 06-23-2009, 03:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joey2times
yea man, we can plan it out as it draws closer to the weekend... HOPEFULLY my WHEELS COME IN!!! wooohoooo... haha

Side note...

You should def favorite this or subscribe to this so that way you get emails when the LI crew is putting stuff together... dont wana miss out on meets and beach runs and stuff....

Where on LI you from ??
and Welcome
I'm from West Islip. My back yard borders on the robert moses causeway so I can get down to the beach rather quick.
Old 06-23-2009, 06:25 AM
JK Super Freak

well boys finally got my gears done last night. helped the guy finish them. now i have to break them in

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY