Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 05-15-2009, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joey2times
well I dont know from experiance... but I am putting 35's on my 4.10's sometime in June.. (thats the goal)

I am not going to regear... I cant immagine that its going to be too much of a difference... like sure its going to be different... but I just cant see it as enough to warrent change on a leased truck... for now...

When I buy it out which is very likely... I am going to end up gearing I guess... but I will prob be on 37's too by then hahaha

we will have to see I guess...

I am sure others will have better opinions...
but thats just my 1 cent... (not two since I dont have experiance)
I have 35's with 3.73s and it's honestly not bad at all power wise. But then again, I'm not really expecting it to be a race car or anything. That's what my other car is for

But I haven't yet wheeled with Em. We'll soon find out how it feels. Tomorrow is almost here!
Old 05-15-2009, 09:34 AM
JK Super Freak

ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS!!! :e ek2::eek 2:
Old 05-15-2009, 11:01 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS!!! :e ek2::eek 2:

I'm cruising around with the top open! Great weather. So I'm sure it'll be snowing by tomorrow!

I just received my steering stabilizer bracket in the mail! wahoo!
Old 05-15-2009, 11:14 AM
JK Super Freak

I just went out for lunch and took the whole top down and was blasting music and had a shit eating grin ear to ear baby!!! woohooooo hahahahaha

I have my fingers and toes crossed to keep this weather through tomorrowwwww I sooo would love to have a day like this tomorrow !!!
Old 05-15-2009, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man, sucks to be still stuck at work! I'm looking outside and it seems so beautiful. Weather.com's hour by hour says it should be sunny until 9AM, and then clouds through the afternoon with rain beginning around 4PM. Thats not too bad at all

Sucks I wont be able to make it to Bellmore untill after 9 though
Old 05-15-2009, 12:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Snickterp
Man, sucks to be still stuck at work! I'm looking outside and it seems so beautiful. Weather.com's hour by hour says it should be sunny until 9AM, and then clouds through the afternoon with rain beginning around 4PM. Thats not too bad at all

Sucks I wont be able to make it to Bellmore untill after 9 though
bellmore trainstation still tonight ?? 7pm or something ? details people details
hahahahaha

I cant hit ATEAM site from work for some stupid ass reason
Old 05-15-2009, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

bellmore trainstation still tonight ?? 7pm or something ? details people details
hahahahaha

I cant hit ATEAM site from work for some stupid ass reason
As far as I know, it goes down every Friday night at the eastern most end of the parking lot. Unless, of course, rain comes.
Old 05-15-2009, 02:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mostly everyone is heading to rausch from Ateam, there may be a few guys there tonight, I just got home from work and about to go for a jog, not sure if I'll have time to head over there. Weather is looking good for tomorrow AM - Noon
Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i was gonna try and head over there but I got hung up at home. now I'm gonna go out and buy...BEER!
Old 05-15-2009, 02:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think I'm gonna bring a little non alcoholic beverage too, incase anyone wants something different.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY