Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 05-14-2009, 08:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just spoke to the company who took the tires in NY they are delivering them tomorrow i took a personal day at work so i will have to sit home and wait. them im taking it right to the place in town to have them mounted and balanced. woooo hoooooooooo they will be on for saturday i hope. if not someone will have to follow me to the station up the block and we can work on the jeeps all day and pick mine up when we are done or something. cause im not sure my girlfriend is going to be around she might be going to a tattoo convention in the city. keep your fingers crossed
Old 05-14-2009, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Offroadme
just spoke to the company who took the tires in NY they are delivering them tomorrow i took a personal day at work so i will have to sit home and wait. them im taking it right to the place in town to have them mounted and balanced. woooo hoooooooooo they will be on for saturday i hope. if not someone will have to follow me to the station up the block and we can work on the jeeps all day and pick mine up when we are done or something. cause im not sure my girlfriend is going to be around she might be going to a tattoo convention in the city. keep your fingers crossed
Absolutely man. I'm sure any one of us would gladly follow you wherever ya need to go
Old 05-14-2009, 12:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default 4x4 shops

Hey guys,

I was hoping someone could help me out. I am in Long Beach and I am picking up a teraflex life for my rig and was wondering if any of you recommended any shops to get the work done at. I am in Long Beach if it makes any diff.

Dan
Old 05-14-2009, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

dynotech has done a few lifts for some of the guys in the A-team 4x4 club. give them a call, and tell them you know the a-team, they will hook you up.

dynotech-performance.com

631-777-DYNO

76C Bell Street, West Babylon, NY 11704
Old 05-14-2009, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

thanks for the info I will definitly give them a call.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:57 PM
JK Super Freak

hey guys just want a head count of who is coming

Adam
2 vins
and i think that it is this way im sure everyone had my address. if anyone does not have it PM me i will check tomorrow in the AM then hopefully i will be at the shop getting my tires mounted. so if someone does not have it let me know or PM adam he had my address and cell. if someone gets lost just call me on my cell. i will be up early sat.

One more days boys then it's lift time
Old 05-15-2009, 03:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You can email or PM me. I'm attached at the hip. Literally, my cell phone is attached at the hip!
five one six
443-1053
Old 05-15-2009, 05:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Offroadme
hey guys just want a head count of who is coming

Adam
2 vins
and i think that it is this way im sure everyone had my address. if anyone does not have it PM me i will check tomorrow in the AM then hopefully i will be at the shop getting my tires mounted. so if someone does not have it let me know or PM adam he had my address and cell. if someone gets lost just call me on my cell. i will be up early sat.

One more days boys then it's lift time
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! what am I ? Chopped Liver?!!?! hahahahahahahaha

Thats it! NO STEAK FOR YOU!!! hahahahahahahahahha

Joe (me) is comming tooo and bringing steaks and beer...

I got the directions already... I think... you PM'ed me them I just gotta mapquest it hahaha I also got your cell number....

ONE MORE FREAKING DAY I CANNOT WAIT !!!
Old 05-15-2009, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

What's up everyone. I have 35's and the 3.73 gears. This thing was a dog to start off with, now it really sucks. Should I go 5.13's? and who in Long Island can do this for me? Any Suggestions?
Old 05-15-2009, 07:36 AM
JK Super Freak

well I dont know from experiance... but I am putting 35's on my 4.10's sometime in June.. (thats the goal)

I am not going to regear... I cant immagine that its going to be too much of a difference... like sure its going to be different... but I just cant see it as enough to warrent change on a leased truck... for now...

When I buy it out which is very likely... I am going to end up gearing I guess... but I will prob be on 37's too by then hahaha

we will have to see I guess...

I am sure others will have better opinions...
but thats just my 1 cent... (not two since I dont have experiance)

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY