Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 05-11-2009, 09:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joey2times
no problems with someone being organized for us hahahahhaha If I took the head on trying to get us all together, we would be meeting later and we would end up having no food just booze hahahaha everyone would show up with tequlia like hey wait... Joe said tole MEEE to bring the tequlia!! hahahahaha

10am sounds good...

I still need to PM ya for directions

as for the steaks, You will not be disappointed... AT ALL.

I was guna bring more then just a 12 prob one for me and one for our gracious host again though... with us all bringing stuff I think we are going to be more then good to go... no one feel pressured into bringing too much stuff cus I think we will be good to go no matter what

I am like a 4 year old... I am counting the hours in the day... and the days in the week... I cannot WAIT to get this installed

oh and I checked quardatec again... they think they are going to get the front mats in by friday... with 1 day shipping I might just get them in time
me me too i can't wait. just pulled over 24 hours of over time this weekend and pulled the trigger on the new BFG mud terrains they prob won't be here by the weekend he said prob by next week so i will have them by memorial day weekend. so im keeping my fingers crossed. can't wait. installing those floor mats might be harder than the lift

who ever need directions just pm me and i will give you my info and my cell phone in case you get lost. but it's super easy to get to.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:09 AM
JK Super Freak

i might try and order my gussets now that im getting the 35's so maybe i can weld them on this weekend
Old 05-11-2009, 10:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Offroadme
i might try and order my gussets now that im getting the 35's so maybe i can weld them on this weekend
I dont know what that means, but sounds cool hahaha

and the floor mats might be tricky hahaha I have all the base carpet still in the under the rear mat I think I am going to pull all the carpet out completely and just rock the rubber mats... but I dont want them flying all over the place if I take teh doors off hahaha...
Old 05-11-2009, 10:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and the floor mats might be tricky hahaha I have all the base carpet still in the under the rear mat I think I am going to pull all the carpet out completely and just rock the rubber mats... but I dont want them flying all over the place if I take teh doors off hahaha...

get sticky velcro, stick half to your floor, other half to mat.. done.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just ordered steering stabilizer relocation from a guy here selling it new. he's in MD so hopefully I'll have it in time. Not that it's a big deal to install later, but with all that free time we'll have since we're going to get these done in 3 hours (for all three!)...
Old 05-11-2009, 11:29 AM
JK Super Freak

the mats i have i run with the doors off all of the time. no problems at all. i woudl not worry abou tit your not going ot get any wind down by the floor by your feet. don't worry about it.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Offroadme
the mats i have i run with the doors off all of the time. no problems at all. i woudl not worry abou tit your not going ot get any wind down by the floor by your feet. don't worry about it.
what mats do you run with ?
Old 05-11-2009, 12:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

many mats "float" in the breeze. No one has reported actually losing them though. Mine were floating this weekend so my son put his feet on them. There's a kid being useful!
I have the moulded plastic Husky liners.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:08 PM
JK Super Freak

what mats do you run with ?

to be honest not sure but i have no carpet and they mold to the floor might be the same ones Adam has not sure though. they are sweet but a lot lighter than the ones you have so im sure you won't have any problems
Old 05-11-2009, 12:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've got the Quadratec fronts and I can report that they do not even budge one bit with the doors off at highway speeds. They're tub shaped bricks so their pretty weighty. They're also held down by the factory clip that keeps your stock floormat down.

Sure I'll be happy to grab some salad. Which would you rather bring, the cole slaw or potato salad?

Last edited by Snickterp; 05-11-2009 at 12:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY