Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Long Island, NY

Old 05-09-2009, 05:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cool i dont have a sunrider but even if i did I prob wouldnt use it, if its nice enough to open the top a little its nice enough to take it all the way off haha - no beach after, nice showing at bellmore though the warm weather brings more people out
Old 05-09-2009, 06:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

I definitely love my sunrider. It's great for when you're out and the weather suddenly gets nice.
Sorry I missed you guys too. It was my girlfrinds bro's birthday.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:14 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, it's very easy to open and it opens VERY wide. Plus, you don't have to deal with the rear wondows, so I like it. Besides, it's just part of the soft top, so it's not like it was extra (I have the dual top group).

TODAY IS NATIONAL GO TOPLESS DAY!!! I gotta take some pics and submit them. I have a few ideas... assuming the rain holds out long enough!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Well, it's very easy to open and it opens VERY wide. Plus, you don't have to deal with the rear wondows, so I like it. Besides, it's just part of the soft top, so it's not like it was extra (I have the dual top group).

TODAY IS NATIONAL GO TOPLESS DAY!!! I gotta take some pics and submit them. I have a few ideas... assuming the rain holds out long enough!
Man, I wish I could have participated, but I was feeling a bit under the weather today so I didn't get to go outside much.

EDIT: Ok I redeemed myself. Took a ride to the GFs house and flipped the sunrider back

Last edited by Snickterp; 05-09-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:36 PM
JK Junkie

atta boy. I took off the doors and roof and stuffed all the neighborhood kids into the JK and went for a cruise. I took some fun pics for the photo contest.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:15 PM
JK Super Freak

well i am still at my office working on this new server sucks been here since 7 am this morning it's now 11:15 pm prob going to be here until about 3am but the over time is buying me my 35's hopefully have them by the 23rd in time for the long weekend. ill hopefully order them next week.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:19 PM
JK Junkie

It's all about being the coolest dad on the block!

Old 05-09-2009, 07:30 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Offroadme
well i am still at my office working on this new server sucks been here since 7 am this morning it's now 11:15 pm prob going to be here until about 3am but the over time is buying me my 35's hopefully have them by the 23rd in time for the long weekend. ill hopefully order them next week.
Well that just sux! Well, the late hours on our only sunny day in a week, not the OT $$. Buy them locally (like All Weather or Hempstead Tire) and have them here for the lift party!
Old 05-10-2009, 07:59 AM
JK Super Freak

so much for go topless day haha i prob saw about 20 tj's and yj's and none had their tops off, not to mention all the 4 dr sahara's i saw with their hardtops still on
Old 05-10-2009, 09:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by adamisadam
Well that just sux! Well, the late hours on our only sunny day in a week, not the OT $$. Buy them locally (like All Weather or Hempstead Tire) and have them here for the lift party!
i found a sweet set of mickey tompson tires for 219 a tire + i wo't have to pay tax if i order them witch is good that the only reason why i was going to order them online. screw paying tax. then i would be looking at a lot more for the tires. i could always call them maybe they could hook me up. got home from work @ 5 this morning so the over time will def be getting me some new tires. so tired today though. ill let yu know what i find out about the tires.

Quick Reply: Long Island, NY