Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Leaving Westminster maryland and heading up Rt27 to JK Fest aroung zero dark thirty o

Old 10-01-2008, 08:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leaving Westminster maryland and heading up Rt27 to JK Fest aroung zero dark thirty o

Leaving Westminster maryland and heading up Rt27 to JK Fest aroung zero dark thirty on Friday Oct 10th in anyone wants to convoy up....
Old 10-02-2008, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

From what I here camping space is going to be at a premium so I may be sleeping in the rig. Either way we will have many brews that night.....
If I can get my tent up in an open spot, its a 5 man, so if you can't find space you can bunk.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MadMyk
Cool, I'll take you up on that tent space. I'll be on the lookout this week for some heat tabs and that great freeze dried Folger's for the AM on Saturday to throw in our canteen cups. I so need this weekend. 68 hours of workweek is killing me....
Just throw in a morning dip! same result!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:21 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by MadMyk
Cool, I'll take you up on that tent space. I'll be on the lookout this week for some heat tabs and that great freeze dried Folger's for the AM on Saturday to throw in our canteen cups. I so need this weekend. 68 hours of workweek is killing me....
i know the feeling, I have 80 this week...
Old 10-05-2008, 07:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Going up from Central Delaware around 1 or 2 PM.

Quick Reply: Leaving Westminster maryland and heading up Rt27 to JK Fest aroung zero dark thirty o