Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JK FEST from long island

Old 10-08-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where is OLEG and ChevyMv114 (I think thats his name, he has an 09 Rubicon)

Last edited by racer83l; 10-09-2008 at 06:12 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do either of you have an air compresor to air back up ,r u bringing chairs , what about food , let me know
Old 10-08-2008, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

RaceR: Oh well figured I'd give it a shot, at least I can buy the bumper now in general, Our JKs will be looking so similiar if I got the bumper and you still had it. Not sure where the other guys are, usually at the last minute alot of people dissapear.

lijeepguy: I am bringing 20lbs of CO2, should be plenty of air for us + extras.

I am picking up a hero maybe friday morning from 711 to throw in my cooler for lunch on saturday, bringing some little things for breakfast. Friday night we can check out the place racer knows then head back to camp and down some beers or something. Saturday night is the pizza party and raffle I would bring a chair but my nice folding camping chair got stolen and all I have left are beach chairs.

What are you guys thinking?
Old 10-08-2008, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Also, installed my Steering Stabilizer relocation and removed side steps and front air damn tonight. Didnt get a chance to mount the spacer or evap relocation. Should be ready to go now.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

i took off my side steps, i didnt think of the air dam maybee tomorrow if i dont run out of time so far no luck on the cb , but ill try again tomorrow, ill prob do the same thing hero and something for the morning ,one we have our camp set up im in to go out for a while , of coarse we have a bumper to install too
Old 10-08-2008, 06:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Only about 6 plastic clips for the front air damn, only took me 2 minutes to take it off. Better off or else I'm sure you'll lose it on the trails from what I'm hearing.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

yeah im going to try to get it off today , its almost friday
Old 10-09-2008, 04:35 AM
JK Junkie

as far as food, I was going to do the same thing. grab a few heros from 7-11. The folding chair is a good call, need to get one of those.. I need to take off my rear hitch and install a tow hook and change my oil in the morning.. Its going to be a long morning, Ill wake up in Patchogue, drive to selden where I change my oil and hook, and get miscellaneous stuff, then head home to West Islip where I can shower and get clothes...

Vinny, where do you want to meet? I was thinking the closed down Babylon Ford building next to LaGrange Inn on Montauk Highway..
there we can shoot up 231 to the southern State to head by Seaford, Unless Chris wants to meet us at Seaford Train station or something...

ALSO, Chris, you hit 100 posts!!!! now you can win sone stuff for the 12 days of JK-Mas!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

im not a nubbie anymore , i took off the front airdam, i put a shackle on my reciever, i have to go pick up my chair food , clothes ect but im so ready... as far as meeting up with me im guessing the parking lot that vin met me in is pretty close to the SS pkwy so that would prob be better then the train station , why go south to go north right?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:45 PM
JK Junkie

sounds good to me..

Quick Reply: JK FEST from long island