Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JK fest Extreme Group....

Old 10-08-2008, 02:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Roger Andy! Copy!
Old 10-08-2008, 03:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by greasemonkey85
i can t decide if i want to run exteme or agressive. i ve been on 13 and yellow jacket and snake bite. i am ready to run true blacks but i don t want to do mud or water and i don t like exteme hill climbs or off camber peroid! i want to push it but i think i might wait and do it with someone who knows the parks extremely well and knows what my limits are. i might run the agressive group on saturday and run with my friends that are staying over saturday night with the blue mountian on the rocks and run blacks and reds with them guys, no offense tyler but i just don t want to "influenced" into something i don t want to do. i can t afford to roll the thing over because it has to get me home with a camper on sunday and to work on monday.
I can tell you from experience that Tyler is by far the best person around in leading you on the trails. I have been led by a few and he istops in my book. More than willing to take the time to teach and offer assistance he does not push but at the same time he will show you what you are capable of doing. I have seen him working with people with a wide range of experience. Spending a day on the trails with Tyler and he will make you a better driver.

Just my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth.

Quick Reply: JK fest Extreme Group....