Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

East Coast JK Fest Necessities!!!

Old 09-26-2008, 06:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How close is the nearest gas station??? In case somehow, someone actually runs out of gas by chance .. or something crazy weird like that???? Should we bring extra cans/tubs of gas?
Old 09-26-2008, 06:07 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
How close is the nearest gas station??? In case somehow, someone actually runs out of gas by chance .. or something crazy weird like that???? Should we bring extra cans/tubs of gas?
its close enough, Just fill up before we head out in the morning, you'll be good.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
No ... Southern GA ....
You stationed at Benning or near Hunter Army Airfield? Coming from Washington and being in the (your hubby) military(thought I read that somewhere) you must have been at Ft Lewis, going to Georgia afterwards makes me ponder whether or not your hubby is a Ranger or SF? Am i close?? If in the Army of course.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
*L* I used to drink way to damn much, i pretty much quit. Darn kids kept getting in the way.

Still like a beer every now and then though.

I think i lived on Soju for about a year straight once upon a time....

but anyways, on that note... Aspirin, Tylenol, and a few YooHoo's.
OMG soju! Rice grain alcohol with phermaldohide (spelling is way off) drink that stuff and have no clue what you did or where you went. Spent my fair share of time in S. Korea.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:06 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HawesEA2
OMG soju! Rice grain alcohol with phermaldohide (spelling is way off) drink that stuff and have no clue what you did or where you went. Spent my fair share of time in S. Korea.

Casey? Humphrey's? I was "officially" stationed at Osan, but went all over.

I just wanted to point out to people, if it wasnt pointed out above already and i missed it, you dont need to go out and buy all the recovery gear they make, just the basics really, front and rear recovery points i would say minimum. There are enough people going that if somebody gets in a jam, help should be available.

Not to say of course, if you are using this as a reason with the wife to pick up that new winch...

"but honey, I need it for Rausch and all the guys are getting one..." *stomp*

i wouldnt want to interfere with that...

Quick Reply: East Coast JK Fest Necessities!!!