Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

East Coast JK Fest Necessities!!!

Old 09-21-2008, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rubiconjack
lol .. like meat with cheese made into a stick!? YUM!
NO. More like a tiny little homemade roll filled with pepperoni and cheese. They are like little pizza hand-grenades!
Old 09-21-2008, 05:27 PM
JK Freak

haha .... well im brining stuff for flapjacks or whatever you call em!
Old 09-21-2008, 05:54 PM
JK Junkie

haha .... well im brining stuff for flapjacks or whatever you call em!
We call them pancakes.....
Old 09-21-2008, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

ya never know .. people call em different things all over. Flapjacks when "camping" in washington. I call em pancakes too!

But i make some good ones!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:08 PM
JK Freak

oh what are we doing about wood BTW???? I can bring firestarters and gasoline .. : ..

on the other hand .. got an email back from Lynn. I am good to go for Thursday night camping. So who is camping Thursday night? Do we wanna meet up outside the park somewhere at a certain time? I honestly have no idea what time I'll be rolling into PA that day.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:14 PM
JK Junkie

oh what are we doing about wood BTW???? I can bring firestarters and gasoline .. : ..

on the other hand .. got an email back from Lynn. I am good to go for Thursday night camping. So who is camping Thursday night? Do we wanna meet up outside the park somewhere at a certain time? I honestly have no idea what time I'll be rolling into PA that day.
My brother said he could hook you guys up with wood. Im only like 20 minutes from rausch, so I can run some down in my truck thursday after I get off work. Just let me know!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
JK Freak

awesome! I would give him some $$$$ of course too, for the wood.

I will try to bring a little bit, not sure how much will fit in the JK with all the other crap I gotta bring!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

awesome! I would give him some $$$$ of course too, for the wood.

I will try to bring a little bit, not sure how much will fit in the JK with all the other crap I gotta bring!
I will pitch in for wood too.

I can be there pretty much anytime I want on Thursday. I'm gonna shoot for around mid-afternoon. If anybody wants to meet around then and set up a compound, let me know and we will swap cell numbers before the event.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:53 AM
JK Freak

hey rock sniper .. i'm leaving early morning thursday, hope to be there sometime late afternoon. I will probably be running channel 4 ...

I am leaving washington on Wed. morning, will be in GA that afternoon. DONT KNOW WHEN I will have internet again. It will be before the event for sure though.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

hey rock sniper .. i'm leaving early morning thursday, hope to be there sometime late afternoon. I will probably be running channel 4 ...

I am leaving washington on Wed. morning, will be in GA that afternoon. DONT KNOW WHEN I will have internet again. It will be before the event for sure though.
Cool. I'll listen for you on channel 4. We should be getting there around the same time.

Quick Reply: East Coast JK Fest Necessities!!!