Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

East Coast JK Details !!!IMPORTANT!!! Preliminary Itinerary:

Old 10-08-2008, 06:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usgaone
Yep and Apparently FT says nothiing wrong with the bushings. Hmm..... then why did they change their ends? ....Hmm.. and why have I had to rebuild my joints? Why did I have to add my own zerk fitting to be able to grease one of the joints? Why am I outta pocket for rebuilding my control arm joints 2x's already? Why have I had to replace all my shocks once already?......

Sorry hearing that damn creaking pissedme off with regards to FT all over again. I can't promise I won't be creaking, but since I replaced the ends with the newer style (at my cost thank you very much!) it's been SOOOOO much better. I'm climbing under tomorrow to grease the crap outta everything one more time, and double check the underside (love friends with a shop that will hook me up)
damn Ty, a little bitter?
Old 10-08-2008, 06:32 PM
JK Jedi Master

ty you have shitty luck, 20,000 miles on everything no noise, no issues..

well, until i smacked that PT cruiser...
Old 10-08-2008, 06:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
I have made trail groups for Saturday and Sunday, because it seems like everyone is wheeling Saturday, and about 70% are wheeling Sunday.

Friday, I am going to open sign ups for trail groups. I think it will be easier to manage who is going where and who is leading what.
just out of curiosity, where can i see the trail groups?
Old 10-08-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by paramaniac
just out of curiosity, where can i see the trail groups?
we dont have them online, way to much crap with the rest of it... You can check them out a registration
Old 10-08-2008, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
ty you have shitty luck, 20,000 miles on everything no noise, no issues..

well, until i smacked that PT cruiser...
sorry about your luck.... really sucks.

i appreciate all the work you are and have been doing. if you need a hand when we get there track me down. im camping starting tomorrow night so i will be there early friday morning
Old 10-08-2008, 06:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
we dont have them online, way to much crap with the rest of it... You can check them out a registration
its cool, like i said, it was all just out of curiosity any way. im bored at work, it would waste a few minutes for me
Old 10-08-2008, 06:44 PM
JK Freak

We will be hitting the road tomorrow afternoon and checking in the hotel, late, and will find things to do on Friday. Any suggestions? Will there be any wheelin or we on our own until Saturday?
Old 10-08-2008, 06:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
I ordered up a tent for us, so please look for a 4WD Hardware banner at the tent, or look for JK's, that should be a dead giveaway....

Please check in at this tent, your goodie bags and everything will be up there. You will only be paying us for extra T-shirts you want, everything but wheeling is free.

You must also check into the RC office to pay for wheeling and get your pass. BUT you must check in at our Tent first to get your RC waivers you sent us, then you must take them up with the office and hand them in and pay.

Preliminary Itinerary:

Friday: Registration Check in- 8am - 1030am, last group out will leave at 11am, wheeling until 5ish. Registration will open back up once we are off the trail, so I will say 5pm til 6pm. So if you get there late on Friday don't worry about hurrying to RC, we have registration on Saturday morning.

Saturday: Registration Check in - 8am-10am, last group out leaves at 10:30am, wheeling until 5. Soon after will be Pizza and Soda at the tent. I am trying to have the pizza there by 5 so we can start the raffle soon after everyone gets some food. Raffle will immediately after dinner, and you may still be eating when we start it. I recommend sticking around for it. You will only get one ticket when you Check in, so please do not lose it. If your not there to claim your prize you don't get it....

Sunday: We may still have a people who haven't Checked in yet, so we will have that open from 8am-9am. Last group out will be at 9:30am. Wheel until whenever your heart desires, and have a safe trip back home.

T-shirts: Registered people will be priority on getting shirts first, if people want to hold shirts for them and we don't have enough, they are either S.O.L. or can swap it out for a different size. I ordered like 200 shirts, and have about 60 registered, so I don't see that happening. If you show up at the event and want to register, I can not guarantee you a T-shirt, so sign up now!

If you requested extra T-shirts, we will put the extra T-shirts in your goodie bags, you will have to pay for them when you check in - no exceptions. They are $10 each. You get one free T-shirt per registration.

Everyone that is registered must check in, to get there T-shirt, sticker, and ticket for the raffle.

If you have questions please let Piginajeep or I know.

Happy Wheeling!

-Bryan
that should cover it?
Old 10-08-2008, 07:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by paramaniac
damn Ty, a little bitter?
maybe

Quick Reply: East Coast JK Details !!!IMPORTANT!!! Preliminary Itinerary: