Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

East Coast JK Details !!!IMPORTANT!!! Preliminary Itinerary:

Old 10-08-2008, 06:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by joeglock
damn not alot of time left to put my jeep back togeather.
did everything come in?
Old 10-08-2008, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

.... i will have to live with out the long arm lift and super charger for this weekend. ....
What's wrong with your current lift? I looked at the photos and it looks like your Jeep sits up nice and high.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:17 AM
JK Junkie

yes but i had a hicup with the gear install and it cost me about 4 days, waiting on a new rear gear set. (the first set was machined wrong, the pinion shaft was too thick, so the yoke for the Drive shift did not fit.) hopefully i can get the rear end finished tonight. and i will have to live with out the long arm lift and super charger for this weekend. and the G/F will have to live with the parts sitting in the living room another week.
Damn, I was hopin to check out the Supercharger and longarm!!
Old 10-08-2008, 12:25 PM
JK Super Freak

yes but i had a hicup with the gear install and it cost me about 4 days, waiting on a new rear gear set. (the first set was machined wrong, the pinion shaft was too thick, so the yoke for the Drive shift did not fit.) hopefully i can get the rear end finished tonight. and i will have to live with out the long arm lift and super charger for this weekend. and the G/F will have to live with the parts sitting in the living room another week.
I know where to pick-up a S/C and longarms pretty cheap this weekend......

Old 10-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Former Member

I have made trail groups for Saturday and Sunday, because it seems like everyone is wheeling Saturday, and about 70% are wheeling Sunday.

Friday, I am going to open sign ups for trail groups. I think it will be easier to manage who is going where and who is leading what.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:09 PM
JK Super Freak

[QUOTE=Bustabizz;726956]I have made trail groups for Saturday and Sunday, because it seems like everyone is wheeling Saturday, and about 70% are wheeling Sunday.

Even though on the spreadsheet it says that I am "aggressive" I really feel that bunny trails this weekend. Is it too much trouble to switch?
Old 10-08-2008, 05:57 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by PirateKitty

Even though on the spreadsheet it says that I am "aggressive" I really feel that bunny trails this weekend. Is it too much trouble to switch?
no, we can swap up
Old 10-08-2008, 06:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
General rule of thumb is women go off to the right to pee, and guys go to the left and pee.
But most guys are right handed
Old 10-08-2008, 06:18 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by paramaniac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOICQ3jdKFE

the proof is in the pudding!

damn.... is it october yet????
Is it me or was that jeep making alot of creaking noise?
Old 10-08-2008, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by O2BDrty
Is it me or was that jeep making alot of creaking noise?
Yep and Apparently FT says nothiing wrong with the bushings. Hmm..... then why did they change their ends? ....Hmm.. and why have I had to rebuild my joints? Why did I have to add my own zerk fitting to be able to grease one of the joints? Why am I outta pocket for rebuilding my control arm joints 2x's already? Why have I had to replace all my shocks once already?......

Sorry hearing that damn creaking pissedme off with regards to FT all over again. I can't promise I won't be creaking, but since I replaced the ends with the newer style (at my cost thank you very much!) it's been SOOOOO much better. I'm climbing under tomorrow to grease the crap outta everything one more time, and double check the underside (love friends with a shop that will hook me up)

Quick Reply: East Coast JK Details !!!IMPORTANT!!! Preliminary Itinerary: