Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

East Coast JK Details !!!IMPORTANT!!! Preliminary Itinerary:

Old 09-27-2008, 01:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet video.....Sorry about the creeking! FT says there's nothing wrong with their joints, yet switched designs? HMMMM....... ended up replacing the ends with the newer style (at my cost!) and replacing the front shocks (at my cost), and noticed that the rubber bushings had split again. Truck is back together but that was a fun hill climb! I'll make sure we hit that up during JK fest! It's a Red trail behind the old office.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vwJarhead
Bring TP an an E-Tool.
or I could bring an MRE box and cut the infamous hole in the top, LoL. Got a few etools, will have to dig them out of the basement. Can't wait to see the look on my 4 yr olds face when I tell her she's got to crap in the woods-it's gonna be priceless.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM
JK Jedi Master

we are cutting off T-shirt sales. Sorry its to much to go through all the thread and find this information. we should have had a seperate section on the waivers. I will do my best o find the shirt orders on here. But I'm not going promise anyone.

What we have left will be first come, first serve at the event.
Chris
Old 10-01-2008, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by usgaone
Sweet video.....Sorry about the creeking! FT says there's nothing wrong with their joints, yet switched designs? HMMMM....... ended up replacing the ends with the newer style (at my cost!) and replacing the front shocks (at my cost), and noticed that the rubber bushings had split again. Truck is back together but that was a fun hill climb! I'll make sure we hit that up during JK fest! It's a Red trail behind the old office.
Dude, yeah the creaking sound was awful. It was as if the Jeep was put together with all loose bolts, LoL. Still it looked like it made the climb and maneuvering with ease. I really need to get a lift and some bigger tires.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by HawesEA2
Dude, yeah the creaking sound was awful. It was as if the Jeep was put together with all loose bolts, LoL. Still it looked like it made the climb and maneuvering with ease. I really need to get a lift and some bigger tires.
And all that with no front locker working! It looks easier then it felt sitting in the driver seat. By the way, the Creaking "should" be taken care of!
Old 10-04-2008, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BaltChief
I can't fricken wait....this is gonna be fun...

PS....I ordered a Tuffy stereo cover on Tuesday and you all got it to me today.. awsome job...thanks
I agree, we are really looking forward to meeting everyone
Old 10-04-2008, 09:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

My youngest kids think this is a field trip, because they are going to miss school on Friday for this! Since I don't hunt, I figure this is ok for them to miss school for, and besides it's only one day. Now, what educational value can I think of for them to take back to their respective teachers?
Old 10-05-2008, 01:59 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HawesEA2
My youngest kids think this is a field trip, because they are going to miss school on Friday for this! Since I don't hunt, I figure this is ok for them to miss school for, and besides it's only one day. Now, what educational value can I think of for them to take back to their respective teachers?
Botany, a love for nature, dont drink and drive, grown people running around saying cornhole need help, weird but basically ok people drive Jeeps, how to tell directions in the woods, dont drive into things you cant see the bottom of...
Old 10-05-2008, 03:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

that all makes alot of sence to me , its the cornhole that scares me , whewwww
Old 10-05-2008, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm definitely bringing the video camera for this event. My wife informed me that my kids have Friday off from school anyways, so I guess the educational stuff is out the window. My 7 yr old heard me tell my wife about 'cornhole' and now she won't stop saying the word (the 3 yr old is now chiming in with it too)

Quick Reply: East Coast JK Details !!!IMPORTANT!!! Preliminary Itinerary: