Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

East Coast "EJS" April 2 - 4 - for sale/swap

Old 03-31-2010, 05:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

someone else was thinking about them, but hasn't gotten back to me yet... I'll bring them and if he doesn't pm b4, then they are yours. I don't have the inner fender part though, the part you have to cut (or you could leave off, some do that). I left my rears off but trimmed my fronts, but the fronts are still on my JK. so it's only the outer shell trimmed and the under plastic stuff for the front ones (the thicker plastic that gives it strength.) i'll just bring them a box or two of new clips (the things that attach them to the body) and you can decide then....
Old 03-31-2010, 05:37 PM
JK Newbie

Default front axle non-rubicon 4 sale

at 6667 miles on my jeep i had some old people hit me on the side and bent the axle on my 2009 jk 4door. I have the "bent" axle which is in a crate. I was told that it is possible to be fixed?? I am not a mechanic though... All the gears etc are in top shape and no dents or anything! I was able to drive it home... But insurance gave me a new one (rubicon one) But what i have is a axle that is a non-rubicon. I plan to go maybe friday and def. saturday and maybe sunday... anyone interested in buying it? Its big and heavy. I know the gears alone in the front are worth something... lol Thanks

anyone have 35's? 4 or 5 tires and rims or just tires or rims? I have stockers on this jeep... Thanks

Last edited by x2rubi; 03-31-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:22 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by guinness
JD glad to see you are going to be there.

$50.00 for them, just make sure you want them. I dont want JD to lug them to rausch and then one of us have to lug them home. They are just the outers(no inner lining) and have no clips for attatchment.

Adam
If anyone wants the flares, let me know by 5:00 tomorrow so I can load them up before I leave.

JD
Old 04-01-2010, 04:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ThinkMud
someone else was thinking about them, but hasn't gotten back to me yet... I'll bring them and if he doesn't pm b4, then they are yours. I don't have the inner fender part though, the part you have to cut (or you could leave off, some do that). I left my rears off but trimmed my fronts, but the fronts are still on my JK. so it's only the outer shell trimmed and the under plastic stuff for the front ones (the thicker plastic that gives it strength.) i'll just bring them a box or two of new clips (the things that attach them to the body) and you can decide then....
If you were referring to our Pm discussion, Jab can have them. I'll trim the ones I got if I decide to trim, or I might just get some bushwacker flats sometime.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:18 AM
JK Super Freak

anyone have any longer shocks? I have the Rusty's shocks that came with my lift, but I swear I could go with a longer shock and have more droop...
Old 04-02-2010, 02:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've got set of 4 X shocks & a rampage hi lift jack mount(the one that attaches to tailgate)-missing some hardware--

will take trade, beer or good jeep karma..
PM me
Steve
Old 04-02-2010, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cenhockey55
ive got a passenger side d30 axle shaft with about 6000 miles on it looking to get $80 for it
35x12.50x16 trxus mt tire with less then 2000 miles on it was a spare- $150
stock sahara 2dr springs if you want them you can have them
jeep spare tire cover for sahara spare - $25
river raider rollbar hi-lift brackets needs bolts and tap - $20
pm me if your interested
I also have a driver side tail light - $75 obo
Old 04-02-2010, 11:44 AM
JK Super Freak

anyone have a stock stereo that want to part with? we r on the road and my aftermarket stereo just died on me!!! I'll take anything single disc, multiple it doesn't matter. I need music!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ThinkMud
anyone have a stock stereo that want to part with? we r on the road and my aftermarket stereo just died on me!!! I'll take anything single disc, multiple it doesn't matter. I need music!!!!
Sorry I can't be of assistance, but I'd just get a single disc to hold me over if I were you. My multi-disc works, but I need to punch it or pound on the panel on top of it to get it to switch to the next disc about 35% of the time. If you miss the pound, you get MECH ERROR and need to unload and reload all the discs... Talk about annoying...
Old 04-02-2010, 03:47 PM
JK Super Freak

4.10 take offs for D30/D44: $150.00 for both
Rear track bar frame side braket for 2"-3" lift: $20.00
Steel internal for stock bumper for stubby moding: -$1.00
Spare Tire cover for 255/75/17 tires lovingly used: $20.00

I guess this means I'm coming on Saturday.

Quick Reply: East Coast "EJS" April 2 - 4 - for sale/swap