Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Build day/weekend in preparation of the RC meet - JK Fest

Old 09-21-2008, 05:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by roguejk
after reading all the posts of guys doing the evap reloc. i think i'll give it a shot , i just dont have a sawzall to cut the metal but im buying a drinder with a cutting wheel.
We used a grinder with a cutting wheel to cut Nick's bracket today, it worked pretty well.

Originally Posted by paramaniac
installed the Woods Evap can and Steering stabilizer relocation kits today with the help of jeepindad... BTW thanks again for the hospitality pete!

the evap kit was super easy, the hardest part was cutting the mounting plate. it would have gone a lot smoother for me, but i measured wrong when drilling the new mounting holes and had to do it over. very simple install and i feel a lot more comfortable knowing its up and out of the way.

i also got a chance to disconnect the front sway bar and check out my "flexibility" looks good, gonna be pulling the discos out for the RC trip!

thanks once again pete!!!!!

No problem, glad you could make it. That's a few less things to worry about heading up to RC.

Quick Reply: Build day/weekend in preparation of the RC meet - JK Fest