Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Black Friday Run @ Rausch

Old 11-13-2008, 02:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill have to work on my wife for that one , ill let you guys know as soon as i know , but i doubt it
Old 11-13-2008, 06:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
ill have to work on my wife for that one , ill let you guys know as soon as i know , but i doubt it
Yeah, I think I will have to buy the gf some more bling and I won't have my lift and tires by then, but I still want to go
Old 11-22-2008, 09:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by lijeepguy
I have to work, we are swamped that day and my boss bribed me with time and a halfNow I can pay for the rest of my tires!
Old 11-24-2008, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

We are going to R.C. on Black Friday, if anyone wants to join us, check out the thread:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east-coast-51/rausch-creeck-post-turkey-day-trail-ride-62640/

Quick Reply: Black Friday Run @ Rausch