Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Black Friday Run @ Rausch

Old 10-24-2008, 07:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Black Friday Run @ Green Ridge

Thought i'd get this out here now with all the other trips popping up for November already.

But we, CORE (the off road club i'm with), are going to Green Ridge on Friday November 28th for our yearly black friday run.

I'll have more details about meeting times and such as i get them, but for now, i can say that Green Ridge is an easy set of trails and is mostly for those that like mud. There will be 3 river crossings that can get about bumper level deep on a stock JK.

So if anyone wants to avoid the rush at the malls and come out for some pre-weekend wheeling, you are more then welcome to.

Last edited by atomicmecha; 11-10-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by atomicmecha
Thought i'd get this out here now with all the other trips popping up for November already.

But we, CORE (the off road club i'm with), are going to Rausch Creek on Friday November 28th for our yearly black friday run.

I'll have more details about meeting times and such as i get them, but for now, i can say that we'll be running mostly blues, and a few greens. nothing to extreme.

So if anyone wants to avoid the rush at the malls and come out for some pre-weekend wheeling, you are more then welcome to.
Maybe, I have the day off but I couldn't get there untill around 11 am (it's a 2 hour ride 4 me)!
Old 10-26-2008, 04:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Same here I get off that morning so IF i get out of work at 0600 it will be a stretch to make it there by about 9 ish
Old 10-26-2008, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

i might be interested in going. i hate black friday at the malls. been out there one time. hate it. wheelen sounds like fun . need more details when the time get closer
Old 10-31-2008, 02:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

how many people are interested in going ? i am trying to get a couple around mu area to go. send the women to malls and lets hit some trails. were hopen for some snow!!
Old 10-31-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by greenryde
how many people are interested in going ? i am trying to get a couple around mu area to go. send the women to malls and lets hit some trails. were hopen for some snow!!
I just found out today that I have to work on black friday, THAT SUCKS
Old 11-08-2008, 01:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Can anyone join you guys? Are ya'll doing this on Friday only or will there be some on Sat as well?
Old 11-08-2008, 08:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anyone is welcome to come along. and we'll only be there friday it seems. still waiting on the details from the guy leading this.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm interested.. im only looking to run green and very few blues....

If thats ok with yall.

I do know the park fairly well, so if any other stockers decide to go, we can just run together if were the only ones looking to run the easy stuff
Old 11-10-2008, 02:06 AM
JK Freak

RACER, I hear the Rausch people find it highly offensive if you take Wharton Mud with you....you might have to clean it before you dirty it again...HA i kill me with my wit and humor....

Quick Reply: Black Friday Run @ Rausch