Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Black Friday Run @ Green Ridge, MD

Old 11-29-2008, 06:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to tell you guys to meet up with us at Rausch Creek on Saturday. Once you get into the more difficult trails like those at Rausch, you really don't have fun running dirt roads anymore.

I used to always go wheeling in the Jersey Pines, now that I have been playing on the rocks at Rausch I wouldn't even waste my time on those flat roads or anything else of the like.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:51 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by acelockco
I tried to tell you guys to meet up with us at Rausch Creek on Saturday. Once you get into the more difficult trails like those at Rausch, you really don't have fun running dirt roads anymore.

I used to always go wheeling in the Jersey Pines, now that I have been playing on the rocks at Rausch I wouldn't even waste my time on those flat roads or anything else of the like.
When exactly did you try to tell us? Also didnt you go on Friday? Have you ever been to Green Ridge?
Old 11-30-2008, 10:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UGOTKERN
When exactly did you try to tell us? Also didnt you go on Friday? Have you ever been to Green Ridge?
When I posted the thread inviting everyone to go to Rausch Creek.

We did go on Friday, but I was open to either day and left it up to whoever wanted to go to decide on the day. Green Ridge, no I have never been there. I am glad you went, now I know not to bother.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by acelockco
When I posted the thread inviting everyone to go to Rausch Creek.

We did go on Friday, but I was open to either day and left it up to whoever wanted to go to decide on the day. Green Ridge, no I have never been there. I am glad you went, now I know not to bother.
Inviting everyone on a trip that occured on Friday is completely differant then telling us "I tried to tell you guys to meet up with us at Rausch Creek on Saturday."

Quick Reply: Black Friday Run @ Green Ridge, MD