Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register

Old 10-06-2008, 07:01 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
we'll be on the trails by ten....

I just looked at the list of prizes 4wd hardware is donating...

its going to be damn near a 50/50 chance of winning something..
Wheres the list?
Old 10-06-2008, 07:01 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by paramaniac
to be honest with you... i dont know what ones they are. there was a hand written tag that said "Rocker Guards 07-09 JK $140"

looks like they were returned. they came with just the rubber strips. no install or mounting hardware. i went to Lowes and got some grade 8 bolts.

i finished up after dark, so no pics today. ill shoot some in the morning and get them up here shortly there after!

is it friday yet?
Whatever brand that is a GREAT deal. Even if they are stock ones.....
Old 10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by O2BDrty
Wheres the list?
you have to wait until jkfest
Old 10-06-2008, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
you have to wait until jkfest
ever since my wife packed up and moved out while i was at work.... i hate surprises!
Old 10-06-2008, 07:07 PM
JK Freak

to be honest with you... i dont know what ones they are. there was a hand written tag that said "Rocker Guards 07-09 JK $140"

looks like they were returned. they came with just the rubber strips. no install or mounting hardware. i went to Lowes and got some grade 8 bolts.

i finished up after dark, so no pics today. ill shoot some in the morning and get them up here shortly there after!

is it friday yet?
For $140 who cares what brand they are. The tag has the Quadratec part number on it if you want to find out. Most of the stuff they had there looked like returns or scratches from being in the warehouse, but nothing a little paint couldn't fix up. I was looking for a front bumper, but the only two the had left were the crappy mopar ones, and they were missing the plastic front caps so it would have looked even worse. It's cool though, I will find something eventually. I can't wait to see how your new guards look.

And I know how you are feeling, I think a lot of us are really stoked about this weekend. I know I am thrilled, my wife actually said she wants to go, so the paperwork is getting faxed over in the morning when she gets to the office! We are only planning on being there Saturday, but who knows if the Jeep does not get "hurt" and the wife is having fun then maybe we will be back on Sunday. It is only about 45 minutes away, so we have the option.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:08 PM
JK Freak

ever since my wife packed up and moved out while i was at work.... i hate surprises!
What? Do you mean your wife left you today while you were at work?
Old 10-06-2008, 07:12 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by acelockco
What? Do you mean your wife left you today while you were at work?
no, not today.... over two years ago now.... im cool with it, i was making a joke (albeit a bad one)
Old 10-06-2008, 07:13 PM
JK Freak

For $140 who cares what brand they are. The tag has the Quadratec part number on it if you want to find out. Most of the stuff they had there looked like returns or scratches from being in the warehouse, but nothing a little paint couldn't fix up. I was looking for a front bumper, but the only two the had left were the crappy mopar ones, and they were missing the plastic front caps so it would have looked even worse. It's cool though, I will find something eventually. I can't wait to see how your new guards look.

And I know how you are feeling, I think a lot of us are really stoked about this weekend. I know I am thrilled, my wife actually said she wants to go, so the paperwork is getting faxed over in the morning when she gets to the office! We are only planning on being there Saturday, but who knows if the Jeep does not get "hurt" and the wife is having fun then maybe we will be back on Sunday. It is only about 45 minutes away, so we have the option.
i dont even know where that tag is anymore.... to be honest i dont even care anymore. they look great, so its all
Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

You might want to think about doing this before the JK Fest, or you might find yourself doing it on the trail during the event...if you can find or have the parts.
Been to RC before and didn't have a problem then. Problem is getting them here and installing them and time IS running out. We leave Thursday so no real time
Old 10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

i dont even know where that tag is anymore.... to be honest i dont even care anymore. they look great, so its all
Cool, you should sign up for a MY.PROJECT.JK Gallery, it is free and you can show off all of your mods. I just got one, even though I don't have any mods yet, but when I do you will be able to see the before and after.

Quick Reply: 4WD Hardware Eastcoast JK fest- October 10-12, No cut off date to register